Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's going on with Alerts/Invasions/Fissures?

mdoucet

Question

I saw an Invasion pop up for an Exilus Adapter and ran it immediately. When I came back to my ship a few minutes later that invasion (which was at 50/50 when I started) was gone.

Started running a Meso fissure instead which had an hour+ left, but saw the Exilus invasion was back. Ran the Meso fissure, and when I came back to my ship neither was still available.

Exited out of navigation and then saw all the alerts had vanished as well (I believe there was at least a Zephyr Cierzo alert up, which had popped up around the time as the Exilus Adapter).

Anyone else experiencing weird issues with Alerts/Invasions/Fissures? In the time I spent writing this nothing new has popped up, which seems especially unusual for fissures. I tried re-logging and there is no change. I had a friend check and they're seeing the same thing as I am, so I know I'm not the only one.

Edit: Completely restarted my game (instead of just relogging) and everything is back. :/

Edited by mdoucet

7 answers to this question

I haven't been paying much attention to alerts, but the same thing is happening to Syndicate missions. I opened the page and saw a Hexis exterminate but had to get up from the computer for a few minutes. When I got back, the exterminate had mysteriously vanished while the other two missions (Intercept and Mobile Defense, I think?) were still there.

7 minutes ago, mdoucet said:

Edit: Completely restarted my game (instead of just relogging) and everything is back. :/

Sometimes it takes some time after a mission till the alerts etc reload. Shows 0 Alerts/Invasions/Sorties, but if you wait 20seconds it refreshes.. at least i have this issue sometimes