Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void Spy Missions

(XBOX)DraaftLore

I have an idea to give the void more flavor for a solo player like myself and fix the prime vault situation that we have, which is i can only hit mr22.  boo hoo i hear you saying, and to that shut up.  With the war within they introduced riven mods which are mastery locked what do they go by when rolling the max everyone can get which is 22 or 24 that founders get because of excalibur prime and so on?  so add a spy mission that acts as a normal spy mission in the orokin void tile set, that has a 4th/5th/6th hidden optional side objective, in each vault there is a hidden portal you can find after you do the vault's terminal.  it would take you to a maximum security prime vault you must get to the console undetected if you are detected you are thrown out and the portal collapses. if you reach the console and hack it the main vault opens and before you lies 4 vaulted relics 2 on each side of the vault, because of the interest of making this like your stealing a relic you are looking for.  though when you enter a 20 second timer will count down and you will have to grab the 1 you want if you fail to grab one in the vault you are removed and the portal collapses with out a reward.

Interesting thought. However this would fail to maintain the artificial scarcity introduced by vaulting them which drives some really big plat sales for DE. Instead if we were to ever consider implementing this I would say make it so that there are 4 containers in each 1 of these, with an incredibly rare chance of getting a rare container that can drop any relic in the game with a tiny chance for vaulted primes.

Not going to happen because the prime vault is how DE makes money. when a frame is vaulted, its price for trading increases which means more platinum sales, and unvaulting pack sales make similar amounts to new prime access sales, but with recycled content and no need to make new content. essentially making money off of the same thing twice (or 3 times if you count frost).

you only get 1-3 relic and its random to what you get.  this is supposed to be a challenging endeavor to get i was thinking strip energy on entrance so you can't loki, ivara invise it and then refresh the energy value on leaving the portal.  they could still do a prime unvaulting and rerelease the relics in the normal missions and sell there pack as usual.  Im just trying to find a way to get MR that is ripped away from new players that would still take skill to get.