Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense and Interception Extraction

EtherealSlasher

As it is people can leave a split second before the countdown for reasons such as trolling or they just decided to leave at the last second. I encountered a host issue where two other squad members and I encountered a host troll that left at the last split second in an interception and this caused us to be stuck at one second in the void relic choice countdown. As I had a controller I was able to abort, but since esc didn't work the other two were forced to close warframe completely missing out on the rare we just got. Even without issues like this, people leaving at the last second, especially in high wave def or high round interceptions leaves a high possibility for the rest of the squad to fail.

So, my suggestion is that instead of the extraction/abort countdown thing, we have an extraction point be created in a nearby room after 5 waves in Defense or 1 round in Interception to eliminate this issue. As this method is used for excavation and survival, I see no problem with it being in defense and interception as well.

39 minutes ago, SnowLeopard25 said:

Or just be ready to do the mission yourself when the troll bails....\:)

So your basically saying just deal with it? No offense, but that kind of mentality won't get any problem solved. 

This type of thing creates distrust and should be changed to eliminate said distrust. Also I would like to see you "be ready to do the mission" when you are just leveling stuff and are at high waves 40-60 in an Axi :/ .

I shouldn't have to be prepared to be trolled and have my time wasted.  

Edited by EtherealSlasher

enemies will destroyed ur pod when u heading to extraction

i think the best way to avoid last second change-of-heart would be when timer < 5 sec, a change of a vote will update the timer to 5sec again

to avoid trolls that keep changing the vote to extend those 5 sec, each player has 2 vote chances (can only change ur vote once) 

UI change:  [extract] or [battle]  whatever u click, the button will disappear or grey-out.

Edited by djtotato