Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisible Super Greneer?

AluminumHaste

So I was soloing a defense mission, was doing fine until I started getting whispers from something in my head that i was going to die. Started getting arrows shot at me from somewhere, couldn't find the evil tenno anywhere. What's $&*&*#(%& is that while he was trying to hit me, he would accidentally shoot the defense object which took 8-10% of it's life with each shot. Well that game was over in a few seconds.

At least make him show up on my radar, how am I supposed to fight an invisible whatever it was, that could literally be anywhere? And he's snipping me with arrows.

Did no one think this through when coming up with this idea? Or actually play test this?
This was a difficulty 1 mission.This is twice now where I've been insta murdered by one of these things, without any warning. The first time I was in a hallway destroying a group of baddies, just to have this guy hit me twice and kill me.

That damn guy just rapes you.

Health and shields.

Also, frost can trivialize him fairly well with the snowglobe. And even post-nerf Rhino can generally handle him with IS.

So than what DE is saying is that you have a random chance to auto abort your mission. Nice.

Nah. He's tough but he's actually much weaker than he was when he had a customized Braton Vandal.

How cute. Someone that met the stalker for the first time immediately calling him overpowered.

Notes...

His pathing is pretty bad.

He can teleport.

His shields recover.

His slash dash must be dodged until you have a decent amount of shields/health.

As to him appearing on defense missions, it happens. You avoid him and annihilate the majority of a wave, then focus on him.

The real question here: Why were you soloing defense if you can't even handle him?

LOL because it was a level 1 difficulty defense level. I am just going through the planets doing missions one after the other and was on this one.

I was avoiding him during the wave, except he was shooting the defense target, and was taking out 15% chunks with each shot.

I've only run into him twice now that I can remember, and the first time I was dead before I realized he wasn't a normal enemy. This time I was a bit more prepared but couldn't find him, he was either glitched into a wall or was up high somewhere that I couldn't see.

As for health and shields I believe I'm at 440/440 with 40% armor bonus, 75% shield regen and some others. Playing the default warframe, nothing special.