Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Time In The Void

aces552

today i decided that i should enter the void for the first time, little did i know i would regret that decision. Everything started of fine until i came across the room which supposedly had the artifact i was looking for . My problem was that the game kept telling me that the artifact was above my head, and well above the map itself. so after 15 minutes of defending myself while enemies kept pouring in as i tried to solve this riddle i eventually gave up. this resulted in me exploring the void aimlessly until the pinpoint had some how corrected itself and pointed me the correct way , so i set off to finally finish this raid mission. However since i had to defend myself earlier i had no ammunition or energy so the only way to get through this new wave of enemies was to say "fk it" and sprint past everything,this in turn created clusters of enemies amounts from 10 up to 15 all over the map. As im trying to high tail to the extraction point guess what happened i needed to use a elevator to get to a third floor,however it was already up there....with no way to bring it back down. so i was stuck there stranded. but guess who found me and decided to keep me company, every single fkn cluster of enemies that i had previously passed so instead of raid it became a defense mission with no end and for some reason in the void ammo drops are a wet dream. So needless to say things didn't end well for me. And all this took the course of about 55 minutes,lets call it a hour. Are you fking kidding me,was this some kind of joke, and again this pointless sht happened in a hour that i'll never get back. please do me a favor por favor ? FIX YOU FKING GAME

P.s you probably can't tell how i feel since this is just words on a screen so ill let you know.....IM PRETTY PISSED

I don't understand why you are so upset, you ran into a bug and you failed the mission, so what? Explaining the issue and reporting it in the proper bug section of the forums (missions bugs I think) will help DE to fix the game.

Besides its not like you lost anything. You still have your void key since it isn't wasted if you fail/forfeit, maybe you lost a mod or two but that isn't really a big deal. So calm done a little, the game is in beta ya know and these things happen.

Being your first time in the Void, everything was new and I can see issues you would have(especially that damn elevator).

The artifact is always at the top of the pyramid structure in the middle of that huge room.

The elevator call button looks like a very small gyroscope on the right hand side(took me a minute with no mobs around to find it).  It is hard to see at first and being in a hurry you probably missed it.

Personally I do not have issues with ammo drops in Void missions but then I bring along Dethcube and he can fend mobs off pretty well thus saving me ammo in the process.