Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dojo Question] What if a barracks is destroyed?

PaintedWolf

Question

I am deciding to go through my clan's dojo and do a sort of renovation. However, I am worried as to what happens when a barracks is destroyed. I know back in 2014 that nothing happened and it did not affect your tier. Is it still the same now as it was back then? If not, is there a way to safely move barracks without losing tier?

3 answers to this question

You need to manually change your rank through the esc menu if you want to demote your clan so it shouldn't do anything although I've only ever removed one of my two barracks at any one time so I don't know if it allows more than one to be removed, if it doesn't for whatever reason the only way around it I would see would be to build another somewhere to replace it before you start the destruction.

Edited by -Amaterasu-
Consistancy

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

You need to manually change your rank through the esc menu if you want to demote your clan so it shouldn't do anything although I've only ever removed one of my two barracks at any one time so I don't know if it allows more than one to be removed, if it doesn't for whatever reason the only way around it I would see would be to build another somewhere to replace it before you start the destruction.

I thought of that but you can only build one. Thank you though.