Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't log in, Want that catalyst alert

Serinexxa

Question

Okay, I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place but I tried. I was logged in earlier doing kuva siphons and trying to show randoms how to catch the cloud, about to move on to a glorious catalyst alert. Long story short my computer falls off and it's disk drive breaks. All good, I don't use discs and the computer works fine without it. Screen is scratchless, mouse works fine, still no viruses.

Here's the issue: Immediately after that, Warframe refused to play. I can launch it, get to the login screen, type my info in, but the second I click "login" it goes into "not responding" mode and no other applications can be started. (Not even ctrl+alt+del) and if I'm lucky it'll eventually close, but the inability to start applications will linger until I'm forced to hold down the power button.

After managing to close it once it brought me to a page on the main site suggesting my drivers could be outdated, but my driver wasn't listed and since it only happened after the thing hit the floor I don't believe that is the case.

The game doesn't require a disk drive to play right? There's no disk? Everything else works fine, I don't understand what's going on but I want to fix it tonight and get that catalyst. I really like this game and don't want to be unable to play it again.

Edit: Appears no games are functional now. Browsers work fine. Must have scraped the graphics card or something... I'll be trying to fix this thing for the rest of the night, hopefully before the alert ends. If anyone has had this problem and knows the solution, please inform me.

Edited by Serinexxa
Few hours later edit

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet