Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties unrewarding - after change more than ever

Vicious_Vipa

I'm getting tons of lenses lately. Not that I don't need them, no. It's just disappointing to get such a trivial reward for 30-60 mins of my time.

Solution - make sorties refresh like once in 3 days, but each mission will have its own reward.

Edited by Suncake

I'd run the sorties for the weapon parts and once gotten that was it. 

Now though, I'm hearing a lot of 'I only get endo'. Personally I'd much rather go and play Hieracon for example, and get more or less the same amount of endo, in the same amount of time the sorties take along with a decent amount of relics, and maybe even a mod or two to sell.

As it stands, unless someone asks for help with them, or I see a sortie mission that I think will be fun challenging (Sortie 3 Survival or Excavation mainly) they just get ignored.

Now that weapons have been removed from the reward tables, we need something that will incentivise people to play them.

Although I must say the electromagnetic anomalies modifier (as rare as it is) is a lot of fun and will normally get me to play.

whenever I get nitian, it just makes me wonder when will they ever be useful... or will they just be trash like control modules?

and the lenses.. I guess I can just put them into all my weapons, even though I don't even care for a need of focus xp anymore

This is why i quitted running daily Sorties. The reward chances are horrendous. Lenses, Endo and Nitain are basically the icing on the cake. Do the Devs care? No. Will they consider implementing changes that would satisfy all players? (aka The Token System) Probably not. Why? Because DE hates the 'freedom of selection' concept on a RNG formatted game.

There really is zilch purpose of complaining any further. Either accept the changes and move on or simply don't run sorties.