Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help unveiling Riven mod?

(PSN)SergioMApt

Question

Hello fellow Tenno,

So I finished TWW and was rewarded my 1st Riven mod. It's veiled and to "open" it I need to: "Get the killing blow on 6 sentients 0/6".

I went to Plato, Lua, to kill some, but honestly I have no idea what to do and how to do it so that I can unveil my riven. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thank you.

9 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

Hello fellow Tenno,

So I finished TWW and was rewarded my 1st Riven mod. It's veiled and to "open" it I need to: "Get the killing blow on 6 sentients 0/6".

I went to Plato, Lua, to kill some, but honestly I have no idea what to do and how to do it so that I can unveil my riven. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thank you.

bring a warframe that is near invincible. and bring as many different damage types as possible. if possible on high damage per shot weapons like tigris and lex prime. switch to your secondary when it adapts, then to your melee, then to your primary again.

or just use the tenno focus beam to reset their resistances. you do need to land the hit that kills them btw.

Challenge completed. I was missing the most important thing: EQUIP the mod on my rifle.

Did it with radial blind Excal, Ignis, Lex, Gal Prime.

The mod unveiled to some Dera rifle with 153.8% slash bonus and 101.9% flight speed... oh well.

1 hour ago, Primbone said:

don't forget to equip the riven mod first on your rifle weapon, then complete the challenge

that challenge is quite easy, just kill those sentients

1 hour ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

bring a warframe that is near invincible. and bring as many different damage types as possible. if possible on high damage per shot weapons like tigris and lex prime. switch to your secondary when it adapts, then to your melee, then to your primary again.

or just use the tenno focus beam to reset their resistances. you do need to land the hit that kills them btw.

38 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

Have different elemental combos on each weapon because 'sentient' resistance (better to take weapons that do major damage in one hit then weapons that take a few shots) and take something like Ivara that has no problem S#&$ting on them while remaining undetected for easy mode.

Thank you all for the prompt response and help. Thumbs up on you guys!

1 hour ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

By "reset" do you mean it takes away all their resistances for the rest of that battle? I assume this also works for Shadow Stalker?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

By "reset" do you mean it takes away all their resistances for the rest of that battle? I assume this also works for Shadow Stalker?

not for the rest of the battle. just remove them. after that it can get new resistances. but it only gets a resistance at 75%, 50% and 25% 

and yes. it works on anything with a resistance.

Edited by SupremeDutchGamer

On 10/12/2016 at 5:26 PM, (Xbox One)Sacrfishal Lamb said:

Did you have to make the killing blow with the weapon that had the riven mod to unlock it or was it killing blow period?

I think I killed the sentients with the primary weapon though, not sure now... Did it solo on Plato, Lua with Excalibur and radial blind.