Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gender Swapping Frames

Vis-cerath

Part of the characters I choose to play is aesthetics, I simply find the male forms to be not aesthetically appealing. This is a great game. Amazing. But I abhor limitations when it comes to abilities or form. Why does this matter well it matters because if the limits on one or the other were adjusted it would make it that much more aesthetically appealing and I would even consider going from Master to Grandmaster. I will stay with this game for a very long time regardless but I would like to see some ability to either choose the gender of your frame OR to have a couple more abilities that you can trade out and use instead. I.E. I don't use Molt on saryn except for S#&amp;&#036;s n giggles. It would be nice if i had a different ability.... Say a poison that speed up her melee attacks. When equipped it would reduce some aspect though as a penalty. Another option is what Wowie suggested on the steam forum seen below. I would absolutely love this and would play alot of the other warframes in this game and would grind the hell out of BP's just so I could change all the genders. Please seriously look into taking this under consideration, please....... Update 10? <3

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/828937979092831991/

e8fb354ef3bdc1e3b3b7d9ccb8bcb2f2520234e3
Wowie iconGames.png May 2, 2013 @ 9:59am 
If there was a guy option for mag I would start collecting blueprints for it tomorrow.
Originally posted by Nibbie:

A slender Rhino is called a Unicorn. Anyway, DE are having an ongoing inhouse debate over gender swaps, so it is an issue they're looking at, but not one they have any definitive answer on yet.

If it bothers them that much then make the player work for it by having to build the alternate gender skin via blueprint and a truckload of credits, and then when the "gender-specific frame modifications" are applied, it does a permanent gender bender on the frame and uses the skin permanently like when you add a potato, so that the only way to change it back is to build another gender bender blueprint.

@Below post: A gender bender consumable would be equally
applicable to any and all frame designs, male or female.
All you do is criticize other people rather than add anything useful of your own.