The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constant screen freezes/crashes

BlitzStormed

So yeah i am quitting this game. its far to unstable, i keep crashing/screen freeze with audio still working, Happens in game or even in my ship.

Latest drivers, minimum settings, temperatures are fine, 4 programs running in background (AMD crimson, Realtek HD Audio Manager, Windows defender, Antec Chill Control 5). I've verified and optimized files, clean installed the game nothing fixes the issue. ANY other games on this computer run 100% no issues.

I literally just lost/wasted 5+ relics,my rewards, and my time in an interception cause i kept screen freezing even upon rejoining. 

So @(*()$ pissed at this game and the devs, i'm done.

specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit,

amd fx-8150,

32gb g.skill 1866mhz ddr3 ram,

saphire hd 7770 ghz oc edition 1gb vram,

Sandisk 128 gb ssd,

WD 1 tb hdd,

Asus m5a99x evo r.2,

Edited by BlitzStormed

Just going to follow this topic. Been having the same problems. My laptop has been running Warframe with no problems back in the past; but after an update post-War Within, I have been experiencing frequent frame rate issues, sometimes the game freezing completely for several seconds. Lost relics as well from this problem.

What the hell is happening? I am pretty sure my laptop is still fine.

Multiple crashes began today after the most recent patch. Sometimes these lead straight to the crash report, or screen freeze with the audio still chugging. Latest drivers, turned down some settings, temps register normal. Not sure what to do from here. :(

Edited by Super77

Same as Super77. I'm almost damn sure it's the update, here's how and why. How I know...I have an Intel e8600 Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz w/ 4GB Mem Nvidia GTX660 w/ 2GB VMem. Was running windows vista 32 bit. Installed the game a couple days ago. Loved it. Played for almost 45 hours upon creating my first character. Restarted my computer. Steam Updates, maybe this game did. Game begins crashing at the Main menu, in the ship and during missions. Format computer, install fresh copy of windows 10 64bit. Update everything, install Warframe again. Setup everything up. Controls, check. Display, good. Start game, first mission. Play for a couple minutes, CRASH!

From the launcher, I disabled direct x 10 & 11, 64 Bit. Also Optimized...still crashes. I'm worried it's going to corrupt my HD's, due to my having to cut the power, cause it crashes to a blank, black screen with no response. Steam overlay options don't make a difference.