Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno HQ + New stuff.

lNogardl

To expand on this concept of a home or habitable environments to be introduced in the future, it would be interesting to see maps centered around non-ship and/or bunker-inspired maps representing the native environment for each faction. The idea of a market or warehouse area for the Corpus, a factory for the Grineer, and a Hive for the Infested would be pretty interesting in the future. The Tenno home map could even be re-used for alert missions to repel enemy attacks and such.

Excellent idea!

I had a similar thread started, amongst multiple other threads from quite a few people. Its a great concept and idea, but like some people said it wouldn't exactly fit the game at its current state. So far this game doesn't delve into any large masses of players yet. Plus this would be something maybe added later as it is not a major need for the CORE gameplay which is 4 player vs enemies. There's still alot of bugs and testing to be done for the major game components before something this massive could be added. Heres hoping to the future, but always knowing DE knows best as they've done great with player feedback so far!

I like this idea and have thought on it myself. Having some sort of trading system would definitely be very nice. Some people were concerned with adding stress to the servers, well instead of making it one large gathering area, it could just be a little room of a ship for the lobby of a game host. In this area you could show each other your frames, weapons, mods, etc. as well as trade And chat. As for the grouping, there could be a separate chat where people could look for groups or other players.

I like the idea of a central hub for the tenno, it really should function as a trade hub so players can trade blueprints or other things.

Aside from that I wish there were two factions of tenno, one that are mecenaries and another that follow the lotus, personally i wish i had someone else talking during the missions as a choice besides that lotus woman.

To expand on this concept of a home or habitable environments to be introduced in the future, it would be interesting to see maps centered around non-ship and/or bunker-inspired maps representing the native environment for each faction. The idea of a market or warehouse area for the Corpus, a factory for the Grineer, and a Hive for the Infested would be pretty interesting in the future. The Tenno home map could even be re-used for alert missions to repel enemy attacks and such.

That gets a big plus one from me. I love the idea of adding more familiar places to each of the existing map sets - bunks, hives, markets, etc.