The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mystery of the abandoned station (IC-Open), (Possibly 18+, I won't stop you directly)

Sharpstriker

1 hour ago, MarkCT3312 said:

"Could be another Alad V Experiment...remember what he did to Valkyr?..."

"That's true, but this doesn't feel like something Alad would do. But maybe you're on to something. Want to take a look around? I was heading to the labs of this place before my encounter with those creatures." The volt activated speed, then extended his hand to the rhino, preparing to give him a portion of the speed. "May I?"

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

10 hours ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"That's true, but this doesn't feel like something Alad would do. But maybe you're on to something. Want to take a look around? I was heading to the labs of this place before my encounter with those creatures." The volt activated speed, then extended his hand to the rhino, preparing to give him a portion of the speed. "May I?"

"You may." The Rhino prepares to head out with Adriax

19 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

As you are being placed into the transporter, you get a glimpse of the creature that pinned you. 

It stood a good 30 meters in height and was maybe 45 meters in length. It had eight arm like limbs that were as thick as your body. A relatively thin torso, and a large head with multiple eyes. 

Wtf, Kapak thought.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

Adriax charger up the rhino, giving him a portion of his power. "Alright, the lab was this way. We have about one more sector to travel." He started towards the lab.

Before you get going, you see the entity standing in the middle of the hallway in the direction of your objective. 

(( also @Almighty_Jado, @Disruptis, @samuelx43a, you guys are currently in a transporter heading towards the space port, which will take an hour+. You are sitting across from the scientist, and you can feel like you can talk, so feel free to ask questions. For now I'm focusing on the other two as I want them to meet up with you later.))

2 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

(( also @Almighty_Jado, @Disruptis, @samuelx43a, you guys are currently in a transporter heading towards the space port, which will take an hour+. You are sitting across from the scientist, and you can feel like you can talk, so feel free to ask questions. For now I'm focusing on the other two as I want them to meet up with you later.))

Kapak sits across from the scientist and simmers. He's in no mood to talk, plus he's trying to stay alert for help....

7 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

Before you get going, you see the entity standing in the middle of the hallway in the direction of your objective. 

"So much for travel. Well, this is the one entity I was telling you about. I don't think you could two have been formally introduced. Creature, Rhino. Rhino, creature. Always a pleasure to bring people together." Adriax unsheathed his Dakra Prime, then whispered to Suros; "You might want to get ready for a big fight. This guy isn't going down easily."

30 minutes ago, MarkCT3312 said:

"Noted" Said the Rhino.

Before the Battle start The Rhino quickly uses a Simaris Codex Scanner to scan the creature,Then prepares for battle.

((maybe change that to a normal codex scanner. imagine if simaris knew of this :P))

as much as Inaros likes to talk, he think's right now would be a good idea to keep his mouth shut.he instead fiddles with his scarabs, friendly creatures which inhabit his warframe, and has saved him countless times...

2 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

((maybe change that to a normal codex scanner. imagine if simaris knew of this :P))

as much as Inaros likes to talk, he think's right now would be a good idea to keep his mouth shut.he instead fiddles with his scarabs, friendly creatures which inhabit his warframe, and has saved him countless times...

((Yes please...... Simaris would go nuts if he found out.))

5 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

((Yes please...... Simaris would go nuts if he found out.))

((I actually Started to just simply type in "codex scanner" But I figured Simaris would help better understand the creature/s))

37 minutes ago, MarkCT3312 said:

((I actually Started to just simply type in "codex scanner" But I figured Simaris would help better understand the creature/s))

((Wouldn't help, the scanner wouldn't be able to identify the creatures because of the mutation, which would make Simaris froth at the mouth with curiosity. But hey, I'm just a random voice))

(( @(PS4)LastDoomKnight, @MarkCT3312))

As you rush towards the creature, it whips its tendrils around at barely visible speeds, causing slash marks in the walls, ceiling and floor of the hallway. A careless approach is nigh impossible. 

Though you don't realize it, the creature makes four specific slashes in the in surrounding area but don't look any different than the others. 

1 hour ago, Sharpstriker said:

(( @(PS4)LastDoomKnight, @MarkCT3312))

As you rush towards the creature, it whips its tendrils around at barely visible speeds, causing slash marks in the walls, ceiling and floor of the hallway. A careless approach is nigh impossible. 

Though you don't realize it, the creature makes four specific slashes in the in surrounding area but don't look any different than the others. 

In his sped up state, the volt could see the tendrils, but it took a lot of concentration. Wary of the tendrils, Adriax starts rapidly hurling lightning bolts at the creature through his electric shield.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

In his sped up state, the volt could see the tendrils, but it took a lot of concentration. Wary of the tendrils, Adriax starts rapidly hurling lightning bolts at the creature through his electric shield.

As the electric shocks reaches the whirlwind of tendrils but is deflected. The tendrils slow down enough that you catch a brief glimpse of something new. There was padding on them, which given the situation, you can assume to have high resistance to electricity. It probably picked it up when it scurried away and prepared for its next encounter with you.

3 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

As the electric shocks reaches the whirlwind of tendrils but is deflected. The tendrils slow down enough that you catch a brief glimpse of something new. There was padding on them, which given the situation, you can assume to have high resistance to electricity. It probably picked it up when it scurried away and prepared for its next encounter with you.

"Did Baro swoop by here or something? Where's this thing getting this stuff? Listen Suros, the entity just got some equipment to combat my elemental attacks, I'm going to try and buff you as it's not prepared for your abilities." He let his energy jolt into his hands, then energized the rhino, giving him enhanced speed, reflexes, and agility. The volt then heated up many pieces of metal by continuously pouring energy into them, and rapidly three the blazing pieces at the creature through the shield, then fired multiple rounds at it with his Vulkar Wraith.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Did Baro swoop by here or something? Where's this thing getting this stuff? Listen Suros, the entity just got some equipment to combat my elemental attacks, I'm going to try and buff you as it's not prepared for your abilities." He let his energy jolt into his hands, then energized the rhino, giving him enhanced speed, reflexes, and agility. The volt then heated up many pieces of metal by continuously pouring energy into them, and rapidly three the blazing pieces at the creature through the shield, then fired multiple rounds at it with his Vulkar Wraith.

((All it would need to know is what in the area has decent resistance to electricity, and it has the strength to bend whatever that is around its tendrils))

The creature easily deflects the incoming projectiles and anticipates both of your attacks.

13 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

((All it would need to know is what in the area has decent resistance to electricity, and it has the strength to bend whatever that is around its tendrils))

The creature easily deflects the incoming projectiles and anticipates both of your attacks.

((Ah ok, I was thinking more actual armor-like padding)) 

'I don't want to go all out on this thing yet. I have absolutely no idea what it's capable of. So far it's easily countered my attacks, and then some. Guess I'll have to be more creative.' As he waited for Suros to make his move, Adriax charged up a large amount of power and fired it at the entity. It wouldn't be able to doge this one, as Adriax could control the path of it, though it drained his power faster. Of course, it could still block it in some way, though, but not without some effect.

57 minutes ago, MarkCT3312 said:

((Sorry for late Replies guys. Wifi went down...))

Charged with extra energy from Adriax and Attack Inhancements The Rhino attempts to use his Rhino Stomp ability to try and stun the creature.

The creature sees what the Rhino did and quickly jumps back to what it thought was a safe distance but it was wrong and it got caught up in the stomp.

Its body was hurled into the air as it lands on its back, still reeling from the vibrations traveling through its body. So it's momentarily stunned.

((also, just checking, have you activated iron skin @MarkCT3312?))

1 hour ago, Sharpstriker said:

The creature sees what the Rhino did and quickly jumps back to what it thought was a safe distance but it was wrong and it got caught up in the stomp.

Its body was hurled into the air as it lands on its back, still reeling from the vibrations traveling through its body. So it's momentarily stunned.

((also, just checking, have you activated iron skin @MarkCT3312?))

As the creature was stunned, Adriax put in even more power to direct his large blast of electricity at the being. Hopefully it would do damage, even with the padding.

11 hours ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

As the creature was stunned, Adriax put in even more power to direct his large blast of electricity at the being. Hopefully it would do damage, even with the padding.

It took you a little bit to charge up that extra amount, and the vibrations had left the creatures body for the most part. What was left what was left was a kind of dull pain where if it moved, the area where the pain resides would hurt.

Despite this, the creature pushed through the pain and proceeded to slice off one of its tendrils and throw it in the way of the blast. 

The tentacle took in the energy from the blast and was reduced to ash, and electricity was emitted in all direction, just barely missing the main body of the creature.

The creature stood back up and took a readied stance, while the injured tentacle regenerated. The regeneration was not as fast as the previous two were, but the tentacle should be back to normal in 1-2 minutes.

5 hours ago, MarkCT3312 said:

((Yes. Did I fail to mention?))

((Yeah, I did not notice that in your prevous posts, though I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.))