Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mystery of the abandoned station (IC-Open), (Possibly 18+, I won't stop you directly)

Sharpstriker

While his blast hadn't done quite as much damage as he had hoped, Adriax was pleased to see that the tendrils were able to be damaged. "Suros, do you think you can use roar? The damage buff should be useful. I'll keep amping it up, haha!" He energized the rhino a little more, then started hurling more lightning bolts at the creature to distract it.

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

3 hours ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

While his blast hadn't done quite as much damage as he had hoped, Adriax was pleased to see that the tendrils were able to be damaged. "Suros, do you think you can use roar? The damage buff should be useful. I'll keep amping it up, haha!" He energized the rhino a little more, then started hurling more lightning bolts at the creature to distract it.

2 hours ago, MarkCT3312 said:

Rhino listens to advice given by Adriax.

"Never use this thing anyway..." said the Rhino to himself before unleashing his mighty Roar giving a damage buff to Adriax.

The creature begin deflecting the bolts, however the insulation it was using was beginning to melt, and both sides realized this. So the creature cut a square shape in the ceiling and the piece began to fall. 

Before you could react, something happens. Steam quickly rushes from four slash marks in the walls, floor, and ceiling. Apparently it knew where the steam pipes were in the area and knew the power would activate them. 

Suffice to say, the hallway is filled with steam obscuring everyone's vision. 

Before you know it though, a 2x2 meter piece of metal fly right at you Adriax at a high velocity.

29 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

The creature begin deflecting the bolts, however the insulation it was using was beginning to melt, and both sides realized this. So the creature cut a square shape in the ceiling and the piece began to fall. 

Before you could react, something happens. Steam quickly rushes from four slash marks in the walls, floor, and ceiling. Apparently it knew where the steam pipes were in the area and knew the power would activate them. 

Suffice to say, the hallway is filled with steam obscuring everyone's vision. 

Before you know it though, a 2x2 meter piece of metal fly right at you Adriax at a high velocity.

Adriax had put most of his speed into Suros, so his reflexes were only minorly enhanced. As the piece of metal flew at him he somehow managed to pick up a riot shield at the last second, so the metal hit it. The impact knocked him back a few feet. He changed his fall into a roll, and got back up. His vision was obscured from the steam, but Suros seemed to be ok, given that his iron skin enveloped him. The Volt energized himself fully, taking the speed from the rhino. Adriax put even more power into his enhancement, draining a large amount of energy. He then began to spin his arms forward at an extremely fast rate, acting as a super fan to hopefully clear the steam. He couldn't keep this up for too long.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

Adriax had put most of his speed into Suros, so his reflexes were only minorly enhanced. As the piece of metal flew at him he somehow managed to pick up a riot shield at the last second, so the metal hit it. The impact knocked him back a few feet. He changed his fall into a roll, and got back up. His vision was obscured from the steam, but Suros seemed to be ok, given that his iron skin enveloped him. The Volt energized himself fully, taking the speed from the rhino. Adriax put even more power into his enhancement, draining a large amount of energy. He then began to spin his arms forward at an extremely fast rate, acting as a super fan to hopefully clear the steam. He couldn't keep this up for too long.

While you do that, an immediate surge of pain rushes through you from behind. 

You see one blade in your shoulder with the blade facing up to the ceiling. You then see two more sticking out of your abdomen. 

Some context: at this point, the steam had reached you two and had created little blind spots. The creature took this chance and sent the metal sheet at you to distract you and possibly deflect the electricity. As both of you had focused on the metal sheet, it was able to sneak around Suros through his blind spots. Upon the impact of the metal sheet on your shield, the metal bent around the shield and blocked your vision, which the creature used to get around you.

The creature then grabs the back of your head and lifts you off the ground, and then extracts its blades out of you. Two of them were extracted by cutting through part of the body until it exited the body, while one was just pulled out. This left your right arm only hanging on by one fourth of your shoulder, a large slash would, a third the size of your abdomen on the left side of the abdomen, and a hole in the right side of the abdomen.

after extracting its blades, it then plunges your head into the floor, denting the floor, you feel a slight twitch in the arm before it plunges its three tendrils into you again in your right leg, left arm, and into the left side of your chest right below the collar bone. 

It knows how good you are at healing, so it's making sure you don't get up for a while. You're not dead, so don't worry.

Suros hear this and turns to see this sight. 

Upond acknowledging this, the creature then throws you over its shoulder using its tendrils and arm to lift you. It then releases itself from you as your body bounces on the floor before stopping a few meters away.

Its fourth tentacle now healed, it readied all four as it rushes Suros (( @MarkCT3312)) with a flurry of attacks.

Edited by Sharpstriker

19 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

RIP Adriax

Adriax fell to the ground filled with pain, large gashes all over his frame. He had energized himself quite a bit before the creature attacked him from behind, so he was already rapidly healing up the wounds. He managed to stagger to his feet, and tried to warn Suros. "Watch out!!" He said just before the rhino took notice of the entity.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

Adriax fell to the ground, large gashes all over his frame. He had energized himself quite a bit before the creature attacked him from behind, so he was already rapidly healing up the wounds. He managed to stagger to his feet, and tried to warn Suros. "Watch out!!" He said just before the rhino took notice of the entity.

You say that, then your body collapses from exhaustion  due to overclocking your body to such an extreme degree. Right now, you're out of the fight for a few minutes, and you won't be back to peak condition for a long while, no matter what you try. 

10 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

You say that, then your body collapses from exhaustion  due to overclocking your body to such an extreme degree. Right now, you're out of the fight for a few minutes, and you won't be back to peak condition for a long while, no matter what you try. 

As he finished warning the other Tenno, Adriax's energy fell flat. He collapsed to the ground, letting his wounds heal. As he lay he thought; 'Man, what would the knights think of me right now, broken and battered, all my energy spent. I never did really heed all their advice, did I? Always caught up in my own mission, never fully listening. Maybe that's why things went so wrong, that day, maybe I really wasn't ready.'

(( @Sharpstriker @(PS4)LastDoomKnight Not all frames can heal that fast right? I'm assuming a Volt can just heal using its speed somehow to increase the metabolic rate of its body, and Nidus is an infested thing. Injuries to the other warframes in this thread would be significantly more substantial right?))

2 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

(( @Almighty_Jado, @Disruptis, @samuelx43a))

Dr: "If I may be straightforward, why are you here exactly?"

"Piss off," Kapak spat at the doctor. He shifted his head to the side, in order to not have to look at him. His drugged muscles cried out in pain as he did.

12 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

(( @Sharpstriker @(PS4)LastDoomKnight Not all frames can heal that fast right? I'm assuming a Volt can just heal using its speed somehow to increase the metabolic rate of its body, and Nidus is an infested thing. Injuries to the other warframes in this thread would be significantly more substantial right?))

"Piss off," Kapak spat at the doctor. He shifted his head to the side, in order to not have to look at him. His drugged muscles cried out in pain as he did.

((Yeah I'm taking a few liberties with volts powers, only stuff that makes sense though. I'm regenerating fast depending on what level of speed I'm energizing myself with, speeding up the metabolic rate, etc. I'd imagine other frames without any "take a lickin' then keep on ticking" abilities wouldn't fare so well.))

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

((Yeah I'm taking a few liberties with volts powers, only stuff that makes sense though. I'm regenerating fast depending on what level of speed I'm energized with.))

((Don't take to many liberties, or I'm just going to have to up the anty which at this point would be dismemberment.))

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Dr: "Now now, no need to be rude, and what of you two, do you also share in this opinion of his?"

Edited by Sharpstriker

5 hours ago, MarkCT3312 said:

Heading the advice from Adriax,instead of dodging the Rhino used what was left of his energy and what was left of his Iron skin to charge at the creature (Rhinos frist ability basically)

((Mind if I get creative with this.))

Suros runs towards the creature, which the creature ready to intercept and counter. 

You're three or four strides away from it and then you suddenly dig your foot into the floor trying to get as much traction as possible.

Then you just vanish.

At least, you did from the creatures perspective.

However, not even a fraction of a second later, it feels you as you ram into it with the force of a truck. 

After you take it a few feet you begin to buck it off, and for a moment it looked like the creature was going to be in the air for a while. 

However, you felt two of the tendrils rap around your body and the creature stops flying. 

You can see the tension in the tendrils as it tries to hold on and they don't end up snapping. 

Once the creature stopped, it then rolled forward trying to bring down its two remaining tendril on you to try and dismember your arms.

However, these blows were deflected by your iron skin. Though the did do something as these razor sharp blades being brought down on you at high velocity reduced your armor's integrity to 94%.

While the other were maintaining silence, Valkyr was not the type to pout. "Is there a reason we should? Anybody who sees a mysterious, likely abandoned space station would want to come and check it out. Why are you here? Who are you?" ((@Sharpstriker))

((Man I've been busy, I should be free more often real soon though))

10 minutes ago, Disruptis said:

While the other were maintaining silence, Valkyr was not the type to pout. "Is there a reason we should? Anybody who sees a mysterious, likely abandoned space station would want to come and check it out. Why are you here? Who are you?" ((@Sharpstriker))

((Man I've been busy, I should be free more often real soon though))

((No worries mate, it's been busy on my end as well))

Dr: "why would you think this place is abandoned, we've been here since… your sensor must not have been able to search deep enough. And I gues a station with most of its defenses online but not a soul around would be suspicious. Anyways, I thought it was a well known rule to not enter into someone's home without permission, God d**n savages. As for who I am, I don't feel like giving you that information, so you can just refer to me as the good doctor."

1 hour ago, Sharpstriker said:

((No worries mate, it's been busy on my end as well))

Dr: "why would you think this place is abandoned, we've been here since… your sensor must not have been able to search deep enough. And I gues a station with most of its defenses online but not a soul around would be suspicious. Anyways, I thought it was a well known rule to not enter into someone's home without permission, God d**n savages. As for who I am, I don't feel like giving you that information, so you can just refer to me as the good doctor."

"Good doctor my-" Kapak muttered, "you're making a mistake. The Lotus keeps track of all of us... more Tenno will come!"

2 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

~Suros used "when in doubt, just plow into the creature like a total badass" It's super effective!~

As he watched Suros take on the creature, Adriax attempted to provide some assistance in his weakened state. As he lay on the the ground, he took out his vulkar wraith and started shooting high velocity rounds at the entity. He wasn't really expecting them to do too much damage, he was just trying to buy his fellow Tenno some time to make another move.

((sry as well, been busy lately.))

inaros, even maimed, tried not to stiffle a cruel laughter

"you a good doctor?-please, don't make me laugh."

((can the "good doctor's bio-sensor detect technocyte scarab bettles? had this fantastic idea that i could send Inaros'scarabs and create havoc))

3 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

((sry as well, been busy lately.))

inaros, even maimed, tried not to stiffle a cruel laughter

"you a good doctor?-please, don't make me laugh."

((can the "good doctor's bio-sensor detect technocyte scarab bettles? had this fantastic idea that i could send Inaros'scarabs and create havoc))

((I not going to say anymore about the sensors for now, but lets just say if it has any biological functions then it will be noticed. Also, don't just assume they only have a biological sensor.))

12 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Good doctor my-" Kapak muttered, "you're making a mistake. The Lotus keeps track of all of us... more Tenno will come!"

Dr: "That may be the case, and you all are quite formidable, even on your own. I guess we'll have to push the restoration of the the offline sectors, or at least the defenses. Not to mention you'll be helping us should we need to repel any intruders."

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 3:27 AM, Sharpstriker said:

((Mind if I get creative with this.))

Suros runs towards the creature, which the creature ready to intercept and counter. 

You're three or four strides away from it and then you suddenly dig your foot into the floor trying to get as much traction as possible.

Then you just vanish.

At least, you did from the creatures perspective.

However, not even a fraction of a second later, it feels you as you ram into it with the force of a truck. 

After you take it a few feet you begin to buck it off, and for a moment it looked like the creature was going to be in the air for a while. 

However, you felt two of the tendrils rap around your body and the creature stops flying. 

You can see the tension in the tendrils as it tries to hold on and they don't end up snapping. 

Once the creature stopped, it then rolled forward trying to bring down its two remaining tendril on you to try and dismember your arms.

However, these blows were deflected by your iron skin. Though the did do something as these razor sharp blades being brought down on you at high velocity reduced your armor's integrity to 94%.

Suros uses the fact that the tendrils are close to him. With a distracting volley from Adriax,Suros quickly grabs his two melee weapons and slashes at the tendrils. Although he knows that they'll just regen,but it just might buy him some time.