Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mystery of the abandoned station (IC-Open), (Possibly 18+, I won't stop you directly)

Sharpstriker

I slide along the ground and come up with my Broken War against the heavy gunner attempting to remove it's legs from it's torso. As soon as I can I then go forwards and place Volt shields around me to revive the Frost. "Up you come buddy might need some help here," I say.

20 hours ago, hellsing320 said:

I slide along the ground and come up with my Broken War against the heavy gunner attempting to remove it's legs from it's torso. As soon as I can I then go forwards and place Volt shields around me to revive the Frost. "Up you come buddy might need some help here," I say.

When you set up the shields, one of the "dead" soldiers ((the one with a shotgun)), was also encompassed in the shields. 

When you were about done with reviving the frost, you feel something against the left side of your abdomen, then you hear a bang and you feel a seeing pain in your abdomen along with a force that pushes you back.

You look down at the wound and you see that the side of your torso is all red with blood.

you then look at the cause and see a shotgun that had been blown back from the force, being held in one arm by a once thought dead soldier, rising to its feet with its head regenerating before your very eyes. 

(( @Almighty_Jado, @Disruptis, & @samuelx43a))

The good dr's arm breaks up into multiple tendrils and pierced the body of one of the soldier to reveal a sphere not unlike the one you found in the creature from earlier, but much smaller, the one from the creature being an orb just smaller than a bowling ball, while this was smaller than a baseball. 

Dr: "brilliant isn't it, after so many tries an fails, we managed to create these soldiers, with a mix of intelligence, and power, along with being efficient to produce from our lord. Not as strong or resilient as the hunters, or arachnids you've met, but then have the intelligence to form strategies, oberate machines, etc… Though they aren't as impressive as some of my other experiments, they have their usefulness".

He pulls his arm out, and it returns to a a shape silimar to a normal arm and hand. The hole in the soldier does close up, but you see that it's much slower than the creature you pieced together to be referred to as a hunter. 

(( @(PS4)emccann115))

All the sectors are now online with their defenses fully operational. You along with other Tenno get the request to destroy the defenses to allow for other Tenno to enter the station. You are told this could very well be a suicide mission but you go anyway. 

As you fly towards the station, you see just how big it is, and as you get within fifthteen kilometers of the station, you see about 30 flashes of light emit from the structure.

Ordis then yell: "incoming projectiles!!"

you immediately maneuvered yourself out of the way just in time as the general area you were just in lights up with dozens of explosions.

you realize you're in for the archwing fight of your life.

((here are some guidelines, you are allowed to dissengage and reengage your archwing are your choosing, and you can use your archwing weapons while your archwing is disengaged and you can use your regular weapons while it is engaged. With that said, have as much fun with the combat that you can, but keep in mind that you could get destroyed with one false move.))

Edited by Sharpstriker

"F***, really now this is something new, well F*** all you regenerating bastards," I say as run up to the shields and use discharge to stun the entire room. after this i continue to revive the fallen frost. "This is going to be a hat trick and a @(*()$ half to finish this god damned mission, i hate zombie's and i hate infested," I say as i look around the room as the Frost was being revived. I also drop health packs, and shield packs.

Edited by hellsing320
wanted to continue the roleplay had something to add

((Just a quick msg to you guys. I'm dealing with three dead relatives ATM so I'll be going away for a few days...So pls don't be mad. But in order to continue the RP Suros will be playing it safe until a weakness can be found and exploited)) 

26 minutes ago, MarkCT3312 said:

((Just a quick msg to you guys. I'm dealing with three dead relatives ATM so I'll be going away for a few days...So pls don't be mad. But in order to continue the RP Suros will be playing it safe until a weakness can be found and exploited)) 

((No problem, I'll have you two finish your fight and continue to the space port.))

1 hour ago, hellsing320 said:

"F***, really now this is something new, well F*** all you regenerating bastards," I say as run up to the shields and use discharge to stun the entire room. after this i continue to revive the fallen frost. "This is going to be a hat trick and a @(*()$ half to finish this god damned mission, i hate zombie's and i hate infested," I say as i look around the room as the Frost was being revived. I also drop health packs, and shield packs.

The discharge electrocutes all the soldiers causing them to lightly smoke and stop moving. It causes the electronics on the machine guns to short circuit and stop working, making them useless. And it causes the rockets in the rocket launcher to detonate, destroying the soldier holding the launcher, and it electrocutes the fleshy mass that helped you.

The frost is now revived, and your wound has healed, you look around to see the four soldiers that are near you are shedding the cells in their bodies and replacing the dead ones with new ones. The soldiers that used the machine guns, switched to their knives and assumed a fighting stance. The other two who used a shotgun and rifle began to ready their weapons. The fifth soldier that still stands is still fighting the weakened fleshy mass.

On 3/8/2017 at 9:07 AM, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

Adriax easily jabbed a hole in the panel, then rapidly cut a hole in it to get to Suros.

On 3/9/2017 at 10:16 AM, MarkCT3312 said:

Suros was doing his best to dodge the attacks,keeping his remaining energy for a re-activation of his Iron Skin

See the two of you together, it quickly jumps back, but while in mid-air, it's body locks up in spasms and it falls on its back with its tendrils uncontrollably spasming.

I cast speed to get the F*** out of there grabbing the frost and finding the closest place to ford for a second and introduce myself, as well as reload, re-arm, and prepare for the next portion of the mission. "Ordis are there any other operators around here and if so can you get me in touch with them we need to figure what the F*** is going on here."

58 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

See the two of you together, it quickly jumps back, but while in mid-air, it's body locks up in spasms and it falls on its back with its tendrils uncontrollably spasming.

"Well, would ya look at that. Let's get it!" Adriax extended his hand to the rhino, energizing him, and then energized himself. Before charging to the beast, The Volt Prime tried to make sure it would be downed temporarily. 

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

8 hours ago, hellsing320 said:

I cast speed to get the F*** out of there grabbing the frost and finding the closest place to ford for a second and introduce myself, as well as reload, re-arm, and prepare for the next portion of the mission. "Ordis are there any other operators around here and if so can you get me in touch with them we need to figure what the F*** is going on here."

"FOLLOW US, DEMON. MY MASTER REQUIRES AID. HE IS ONE OF YOU."
The fleshy monster dropped from the ceiling and trotted up to you.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

10 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

(( @Almighty_Jado, @Disruptis, & @samuelx43a))

The good dr's arm breaks up into multiple tendrils and pierced the body of one of the soldier to reveal a sphere not unlike the one you found in the creature from earlier, but much smaller, the one from the creature being an orb just smaller than a bowling ball, while this was smaller than a baseball. 

Dr: "brilliant isn't it, after so many tries an fails, we managed to create these soldiers, with a mix of intelligence, and power, along with being efficient to produce from our lord. Not as strong or resilient as the hunters, or arachnids you've met, but then have the intelligence to form strategies, oberate machines, etc… Though they aren't as impressive as some of my other experiments, they have their usefulness".

He pulls his arm out, and it returns to a a shape silimar to a normal arm and hand. The hole in the soldier does close up, but you see that it's much slower than the creature you pieced together to be referred to as a hunter. 

"What in the void are you...?" Kapak whispered, "The infested isn't something you can just toy with. Do you even know what happened when the Orokin first tried to wield it as a weapon??"

9 hours ago, hellsing320 said:

@Almighty_Jado "Uhhhh sure I'll follow the weird &#! thing not like I have anywhere else to go" I say and follow the fleshy mass. {Guess there's either a Nidus or someone is going to have to explain this to me} "Ordis continue what I told you to do"

The creature climbed up the side of the wall and clawed at a vent cover. It lept inside.

8 hours ago, hellsing320 said:

@Almighty_Jado "Uhhhh sure I'll follow the weird &#! thing not like I have anywhere else to go" I say and follow the fleshy mass. {Guess there's either a Nidus or someone is going to have to explain this to me} "Ordis continue what I told you to do"

Ordis: "I'm sorry operator, but I can't connect with any other operators."

2 hours ago, (PS4)emccann115 said:

Ember decides to try engaging a single defensive gun

The second you get within 15 kilometers of it, you see another barrage being unleashed. Suffice to say, your first objective will be actually getting there.

Edited by Sharpstriker

5 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

The second you get within 10 miles of it, you see another barrage being unleashed. Suffice to say, your first objective will be actually getting there.

Ember engages both the Odonata energy shell and disarray protocols and retreats to a safe distance to fly around searching for a less defended area