Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to use the old operator skills after TWW on console

(XBOX)thunderforce3

Question

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)thunderforce3 said:

How long are you supposed to hold the button down? I have been holding the RB button for 30+ seconds and it does nothing and yes the skill is fully charged

Hold RB and then hold LB.

Not sure if you can press/hold them at exact same time. But Hold RB and without letting go Hold LB. It will activate your power.

Edited by (PS4)skins0208

It's a little wonky, but yes - hold RB, then hold LB.  It's not a super long hold, but has to be long enough to differentiate between a short press and a long hold.  Like when you press + hold RB, the skill radial menu will expand in the lower right of the screen.  Then press + hold LB, and the skill should activate.  Even with knowing that, in the heat of the battle I tend to activate transference mode instead of the focus skill about half the time.  It's just something that didn't translate well onto console, or at least not onto XB (can't speak for PS4).

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

It's a little wonky, but yes - hold RB, then hold LB.  It's not a super long hold, but has to be long enough to differentiate between a short press and a long hold.  Like when you press + hold RB, the skill radial menu will expand in the lower right of the screen.  Then press + hold LB, and the skill should activate.  Even with knowing that, in the heat of the battle I tend to activate transference mode instead of the focus skill about half the time.  It's just something that didn't translate well onto console, or at least not onto XB (can't speak for PS4).

Same here, also it's some kind of routine to just press not hold, this need a little more time then 3 days.