Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Roar

Parrow89

Hey all just was trying out the new Rhino changes and I noticed that I roar I can hear me roar but I can't see how close my team needs to be to me or how long the ability lasts. I get no visual cues for this ability what-so-ever. Anyone else having these issues?

With AOE abilities like this and Volt's Speed it would be nice to either have

• an opaque circle on your mini map so you can see if members are in range

or

• a numerical indicator on the power showing the number of people it will affect. 1 to 4.

With AOE abilities like this and Volt's Speed it would be nice to either have

• an opaque circle on your mini map so you can see if members are in range

or

• a numerical indicator on the power showing the number of people it will affect. 1 to 4.

I like either idea, still needs a visual cue so we can see when it wears off so we can reapply it.

Ok so had the idea with my buddies. What if when Rhino roared a red bubble appeared like when the ancient healers heal. Then all members affected glow red, classic coloring damage buff= red.

this would definitely be helpful

as for the roar as an ability itself still unsure how I feel about it, but at least Rhino's ult Rhino Stomp is now more than just a slow motion knock down and he can help with a little buff

one thing that should be added to it should work like Loki's Decoy especially with it still requiring 75 power...should have the damage buff on allies and pull agro from enemies

I did some testing on Roar to get an accurate timer on its duration. A Rank 3 Roar lasts for 15 seconds and the mod 'Continuity' works with Roar as well.

Edited by Chuey