Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

questions and thoughts on my paris P set up

HappyShinigami

now, before we get started i want to get this out there before i get that group of people  telling me  my damage is enough. This is a question for those theory crafters who dont just walk up to the door and open it with the handle, this is for those who send a nuke through the door to open it. I am aiming to get the best damage output for all around on my paris prime, atm this is what i have http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Paris_prime/t_30_43002222_132-5-5-137-4-10-140-6-5-149-3-5-150-7-10-159-2-5-451-1-5_f-f-451-6-159-9-149-9-137-7-132-8-140-5-150-8/en/2-0-28 the empty slot is for a riven mod i have, however i have gotten a second one which is nice. Now i dont know what would be the best to build using one of them thats where i am hoping you guys come in and help with what you can. The 2 mods are

Paris Acriata- D pol

125.2% crit damage

181.1% damage

-25% ammo capacity

----the other is---

Paris magna

80.9% crit damage

108.3% crit chance

94.5% impact damage

Now i love them both, dont mind a dip in my ammo cap so the damage output on that is nice.  i dont know what would go best with those or which would be overall better, i have a ton of formas so i dont mind regrinding for one of my favorite old weapons. also the D slot isnt there yet i am finish my dread atm