Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About Relics?

TheCyanNerd

Question

So today I was farming for Spira Prime, ran the Meso V1 relic several times (would include a screenshot, but I couldn't find a way to insert an image)

The common rewards are, from top to bottom, Burston Prime Blueprint, Carrier Prime Blueprint and Spira Prime Blueprint. (again, all common)

5 relics later, I've gotten 3 Burston Prime Blueprints and 2 Carrier Prime Blueprints. So my question is; Does the order in which the rewards appear affect their drop chances!? Or am I just super unlucky? 

I do NOT mean the rarities of relic rewards (common, uncommon and rare), I mean, are the rewards in one tier have different chances?

Edited by TheCyanNerd

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, TheCyanNerd said:

So today I was farming for Spira Prime, ran the Meso V1 relic several times (would include a screenshot, but I couldn't find a way to insert an image)

The common rewards are, from top to bottom, Burston Prime Blueprint, Carrier Prime Blueprint and Spira Prime Blueprint.

5 relics later, I've gotten 3 Burston Prime Blueprints and 2 Carrier Prime Blueprints. So my question is; Does the order in which the rewards appear affect their drop chances!? Or am I just super unlucky? :sadcry:

It does. They are categorized as common - uncommon - rare. The drop chance for rare parts is like 5-10% on an intact relic. If you want to increase the chances of the rare drop you`ll have to farm void traces and refine the relics. The Radiant refinement[100 void traces] gives everything 25% chance to drop. 

You can farm Void Traces in Fissure missions by collecting 10 reactants, this can be done with or without a relic. 

Edited by aligatorno

10 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

It does. They are categorized as common - uncommon - rare. The drop chance for rare parts is like 5-10% on an intact relic. If you want to increase the chances of the rare drop you`ll have to farm void traces and refine the relics. The Radiant refinement[100 void traces] gives everything 25% chance to drop. 

You can farm Void Traces in Fissure missions by collecting 10 reactants, this can be done with or without a relic. 

I'm sorry if you misunderstood, but I mean WITHIN the same tier. As in, do the 3 common rewards have the same chance or is there some weird, extra RNG going on?