Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Relic missions

(XBOX)Prime Pedestal

So I've ran a few of the endless survival missions, which are great for farming traces, and/or prime parts at a much more efficient speed than before however there is a fairly big problem with them. That is the game doesn't consistently pause at the end of each rotation. Up until somewhere between the 20 to 30 minute mark (depending on relic mission type) this doesn't present too much of a problem, but past that it's pretty common to get killed in the relic selection screen, which isn't eactly fair. Another result of this is the loss of melee combo multiplier, which for people that favours melee weapons can present huge problems in the late game.

Something needs to be done about this asap as it's a fundamental game mechanic that is currently broken and as a result is deterring me (and I presume others) from staying in the missions for very long.

Edited by (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock

I'm a Melee Player and i don't really care about the Combos as i'm not using Bodycount and the likes, but i feel the pain of those that do. I personally haven't been killed during that transition, but i've assumed that the whole Game just stops in that small period of time. Getting killed there sure is either a Bug or needs to be changed.