Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snow? Snowman, christmas tree?

(PSN)zero1872001

Question

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, silverkil124 said:

search for the decorations in the market for right now until they're put on the featured section.

Thank you. ^.^" Now.. about that christmas tree for the tenno dojo? I normally have seen it in the observatory. No clue how to get it,. >.< nm read the thing guess it comes from tennobaum

Edited by (PS4)zero1872001

10 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Thank you. ^.^" Now.. about that christmas tree for the tenno dojo? I normally have seen it in the observatory. No clue how to get it,. >.< nm read the thing guess it comes from tennobaum

didnt see any christmas tree last year in my dojo either, maybe they stopped giving xmas trees to clan dojos?

4 hours ago, Vazkulator said:

didnt see any christmas tree last year in my dojo either, maybe they stopped giving xmas trees to clan dojos?

Eh will suck if they did. My observatory looks lonely. (and the tree is only reason I'd visit it) lol but looks like we get stuff through tennobaum. we've reached the 5k gifts given goal which gives us the soltice emblem 2016. So maybe the tree is there. who knows. >.<

3 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Eh will suck if they did. My observatory looks lonely. (and the tree is only reason I'd visit it) lol but looks like we get stuff through tennobaum. we've reached the 5k gifts given goal which gives us the soltice emblem 2016. So maybe the tree is there. who knows. >.<

i wouldnt be surprised, theres something special about being a special snowflake in this game even though DE wont stop increasing the "everyones a winner" mentality, making events just easier and easier.

skill and reward through effort is in the past, cant even have a christmas tree because the players who were online during xmas 2014 needs to feel special or something.
i cant see any other reason for them to remove it for several years in a row

20 hours ago, Vazkulator said:

i wouldnt be surprised, theres something special about being a special snowflake in this game even though DE wont stop increasing the "everyones a winner" mentality, making events just easier and easier.

skill and reward through effort is in the past, cant even have a christmas tree because the players who were online during xmas 2014 needs to feel special or something.
i cant see any other reason for them to remove it for several years in a row

Yeah.. it does kinda suck. whats christmas without rocking around the christmas tree?!

But as stated, it may come with the winter thing,m We'll find out, theres still a winter event, and the tennobaum.