Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Jordas precept

AdenSolo

Hello, firts of all if another topic for the same subject has been created then, excuse me. I didn't find any search bar to find it and seeking if there's one in all the 575 topic is kind of...very very very long.

So as the title say it i've begun the quest of Jordas, i've seen Ordis talking with him, receive and read a mail for the mission and...they asked me to find and craeta a cocoon. well why not that's great. But who's the one which had the idea to put the blueprint in a rng drop on the mastodonte? 'cause well i don't want to be rude but it's not a really bright idea. The mastodonte has nine drop in all, even if the blueprint is a common drop it still do a lot of thing for one creature...and i've killed the mastodonte more than 20 time, ( ten times this last two days) i have every part of the cocoon...except for the blueprint. So...i can't even begin the quest. Has i've said in the french discord, How many years will it take for me to have it? 'cause of course the bp cannot be exchanged between player or be bought on the market.

So it would be a LOT better to change that and put the blueprint even in the mail given first by Jordas with the quest, or even allow us to purchase it in the market. Or I don't know, if you want to do something challenging without being excessevely irritating ( like farming non-stop the mastodonte during one hour...) why don't make the Blueprint drop when you scan the mastodonte for example? like the sentient which unlock Nata's Dream.

Thanks for your consideration, and never forget those which never has a good RNG.

• 2 weeks later...