The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Color

Cursor

The 2 best suggestions I've seen so far are a toggle option between vanilla/user defined power colors, and a new color slot for warframes that defines their power color independantly from their armor energy color.

My suggestion would be to make a hybrid of those ideas. Add the new power color slot to warframes. Like all the other color slots, this slot would have a default color for each warframe that would appear when you hit the "reset colors" button. This would be the default power color; orange fire for Ember, for example.

Then, add a graphics option for users that forces that default color on individual clients. So say I'm playing the game and I have an Ember in my group with pink fire. If I switched this option on, it would make my client display the default orange value instead, while whoever is playing that Ember still sees pink fire on their client.

Not sure how difficult that would be to implement, but it seems way better to me than cutting out a bunch of color options just because it bugs some people that I'll probably never play with.

+1 its what i want, exactly what i want !

Edited by AirOne13

Definitely separate color pickers excellent idea. I've been dying for color palette abilities, and now that they're pretty much here, it's awesomeness, thank you Warframe! They totally need to apply to all different color abilities though.

I don't like the blu effects on frost! Especially on ice wave!!! I loved the original ones and i miss! I set the white, but i think is different from the original ones. Also i miss the piece of ice in the snow globe.

Edited by DLz47