Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Surivial rewarding no relics at all

Shockwave-

Went 75 minutes in Axi fissure void survival just now, the screen said it was rewarding me with the relic I was actually trying to crack open at 25, 50, and 75, instead of the upgraded relic. At the end of the mission there were no Axi relics rewarded at all (and only 2 meso relics for 75 minutes! Void rewards are terrible compared to other places)

I don't know how to upload screen caps here, but i will send them to support when I request my rewards.

Edited by Shockwave-

I do not believe bonus rewards are ever granted on any endless fissure mission:

The bonus relic reward displayed at 5 round intervals in fissure missions is not the one you actually get.

Ran a void fissure survival: 35 minutes.  

At 25 minutes it said my endless bonus reward was an Axi S1 (intact).  

At that point I had 80 of those.  After the mission I had 80. (I've been running all the >80 Axi relics just to get rid of them so I've been paying a little attention).

The Axi S1 reward wasn't displayed in mission progress or mission accomplished screens.

I believe this bug affects all endless fissure bonus relic rewards.

I have submitted a ticket with my logs and a screenshot: #719049

Update: I ran a new test - Defense fissure mission.  5th round 'bonus' relic was displayed as a Meso V1.  (I was solo at this point from 2 host migrations)

Comparing inventory against pre-mission screen shots, it was actually a Meso C2 Exceptional, so this is probably just a display bug.

That relic isn't shown anywhere (mission progress or end of mission rewards) so you'd have to memorize or record all your relics and compare to find it.

Edited by Phezzan
note about support ticket with logs