Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Feedback

RideaTear

I'm liking the frame and most of her abilities. The only gripe I have is with her 3rd ability. It would be great CC and decent damage if the targets momentum didn't fling the target. It makes the ability too unpredictable to use regularly. The target needs to be standing still in order for it to be worthwhile, and even then the target generally drifts upwards. 

A easy fix would be to allow friction to influence the momentum of the target, so that the target rapidly slows down before coming to a stop. I tried a build attempting to maximize "Lantern". After playing with the build for a while I decided the ability was rarely useful, therefore her 3 wasn't worth maximizing solely because of the drift. 

Here's the thing you have to realize with Titania. She has two different builds. one to utilize her 1-3 and then one just for her 4. But that's just my opinion. A mixed build imo doesn't really let the skills show their true performance especially when using Razorwing. I typically just run a build centered around her razorwing as it really is strong with a fully modded Primary weapon. I use 100% Blast/Corrosive Status Tigris prime with full Duration build and only 145% strength and easily take down enemies 140+ in a matter of seconds easily with her Razorwing guns. Her first three skills are more for fun imo as I could see for other players the cc just being plain annoying and her buffs aren't at all game changing. She is a pretty fun frame that I love to play with but it's obviously other frames that can do what she does 1000x better. For me though she is one of my favorite frames to play with and DE has undoubtedly made her probably my fave to play with now since she has the beautiful Solstice skin and armor now :D. Overall though Her Synergy is mediocre and her utility is straight garbage. I still lover her though..... -_- yes I'm weird like that.

Edited by -CM-DarkSyndrome

Yes, it is unfortunate that DE allowed the lantern to be undone by simple momentum.  It's not worth the time to cast or build.  Just think how useful and worthwhile it would be if its momentum was reduced.  Such a simple fix, but it will never happen.  Just build for the razorwing ability. 

44 minutes ago, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

Here's the thing you have to realize with Titania. She has two different builds. one to utilize her 1-3 and then one just for her 4. But that's just my opinion. A mixed build imo doesn't really let the skills show their true performance especially when using Razorwing. I typically just run a build centered around her razorwing as it really is strong with a fully modded Primary weapon. I use 100% Blast/Corrosive Status Tigris prime with full Duration build and only 145% strength and easily take down enemies 140+ in a matter of seconds easily with her Razorwing guns. Her first three skills are more for fun imo as I could see for other players the cc just being plain annoying and her buffs aren't at all game changing. She is a pretty fun frame that I love to play with but it's obviously other frames that can do what she does 1000x better. For me though she is one of my favorite frames to play with and DE has undoubtedly made her probably my fave to play with now since she has the beautiful Solstice skin and armor now :D. Overall though Her Synergy is mediocre and her utility is straight garbage. I still lover her though..... -_- yes I'm weird like that.

I have one build maximizing her 4th (Razorwing) and another trying to maximize for her 1&3. I had hopes that I could get some reliable CC out of Lantern but was disappointed. I really do like the frame though. First new frame I've liked in quite a long time. Lantern could be an awesome ability but in its current state it's not very practical.

20 minutes ago, robbybe01234 said:

Yes, it is unfortunate that DE allowed the lantern to be undone by simple momentum.  It's not worth the time to cast or build.  Just think how useful and worthwhile it would be if its momentum was reduced.  Such a simple fix, but it will never happen.  Just build for the razorwing ability. 

Yup, I agree. I built it for Hieracon and similar missions but It just wasn't working. It's a bit frustrating because it could be her best ability (imo) if it didn't have such insane momentum.

Edited by RideaTear