Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure; chose same player's relic, got different rewards

Sctjkc01

Two friends and I were partaking in a Void Lith Fissure - a Spy on Unda Venus versus the Corpus - that finished December 15th at approximately 8:20 PM Eastern Time.  I took along an F2, one friend took along a K1, but unfortunately I couldn't remember what the other took.

At the end of the mission, the F2 and the K1 popped out their rares - a Vauban Prime Blueprint and a Kavasa Prime Buckle.  I don't remember what the third reward was, but my friends are certain it was of common (bronze) rarity.  Everyone dogpiled onto my Vauban Prime Blueprint.

got the Vauban Prime Blueprint reward.  However, my friends appeared to have gotten the uncommon / silver rarity Fang Prime Handle - both friends - from my relic instead. Note the matching details from the statistics screen, and the matching three mod rewards - this is in fact from the same mission.

I don't know what other details I can provide.  Best I can really say is that we got 1300 bonus + 3511 mission credits from it, were rewarded the Ivara Systems, the Lith K1, and a 1500 Credit Cache from the Spy Vaults themselves.  1 Amber Star and 4 Cyan Stars dropped during the mission.

I was a member of this squad. I provided the screenshot for the fang prime handle. I got Fang Prime handle (15 ducats) instead of the Vauban Prime Blueprint (100 ducats) I was trying to prepare for Baro with. >,< I selected the Vauban Prime BP on the rewards screen, then end of mission summary (AND my inventory) both show I got Fang Prime Handle instead.

Edited by Yuni_Hermit