Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garrote the Hitman (Revised)

(PSN)MrDemigod81

Garrote 
Hello, Tenno introducing Garrote an Elite Hitman Warframe a contract killer who has mastered the killing arts.

Lore and appearance (Artwork in development)
NO matter who’s the target; no one escapes this assassin for hire. Sent out on a high Elite assassination mission by the Orokin when the Scoria wasn't successful in eliminating their target, Garrote was sent in their stead for there was no room for failure; no political figure was safe when this contract killer is deployed. Those who see Garrote are already marked for death.

Garrote wears a unique long metallic trench coat, when opened he reveals his powerful weapon: “reapers vortex.” A unique tool that allows him to store a supply of weapons within his trench coat.

Obtaining the blueprint and parts

I would love for Garrote to be obtained through certain assassination missions when they come to build with his lore.

inspiration for Garrote Being a big fan of these genres these three assassins: agent 47, Duke Togo, and Hitto are my inspiration for Garrote. 2-23513_transparent-hit-png-dragon-ball-48266796_2214810525210088_44204490476350hitman-absolution-agent-47-hitman-codena

Health

150 (450 at Rank 30)

Shields: 100 (300 at Rank 30)

Armor: 300

Energy

175 (262.5 at Rank 30)

Initial Energy: 75

Sprint Speed: 1.15

POWERS

Passive: Preparation - Garrote is always prepared before every assassination having all his tools at his disposal before every mission. When near resource caches, crate, canister open, or locked. Items will drop out of it a maximum of 5 times for him at a large rate when he is low on ammunition, health, or energy refilling it and resetting it every 90 secs, even when using health, shield, or ammo restoring pads you regain 1 additional pad when this passive is active. 

Passive: Assassination Contract - Garrote is an elite assassin and there's no target he can't exterminate he will do 25% more damage to assassination targets.

Passive: Contingency Plan - When enemies believe they have Garrote cornered, but in actuality, they have fallen into his trapped when he's marked for death by enemy assassins: Stalker, Grustrag Three, Zanuka, The Acolytes, etc. his passive Assassination Contract will be activated upon those who come to collect the bounty. when Marked for Termination is active you will receive 25% less damage from enemy assassins.

1) Contract Killer – by marking his enemies for death with the void Garrote has several ways of completing an assassination hit, Garrote has four selectable abilities to help complete his task. Energy cost: 25

• Bullseye - Garrote's and his allies' zoom will increase by 70% when using sniper rifles and Out Gunned. Additionally, Garrote can place a void portal up to 50 meters away and fire within them with a sniper rifle hitting a single marked enemy with a perfect headshot. Duration: 12s
  • Silencer - all enemies marked by Garrote will receive 100 % noise reduction on all firearms and enemies that fire their weapons are totally silenced from allied enemies and will not alert them. Marked Enemies will also take longer to active alarms as well.
  • Choke out - Garrote can target a single marked enemy and open a small wormhole, while reaching within the portal, another one will appear right over the enemy's head, garrote's spectral void illusion will emerge from above and strangle them with his metal fiber wire that detracts from his wrist; pulling them into the void portal doing finisher damage; Allied enemies' vision is reduced by 80% when performing this assassination technique Within 3 meters of an enemy.  Range 20 / 45 / 45 / 60m
  • Extended Clips – Garrote opens his trench coat, revealing the void, and a vacuum vortex; that sucks up the incoming fire for power efficiency. All Bullets that are absorbed within his coat are distributed to Garrote and all his allies in the form of ammo for the current weapon being used, furthermore, increasing the reload speed by 20% for 10 seconds each time this ability is activated. Garrote will not receive damage from incoming frontal gunfire but his back is not protected.  

(Augment: Contract payment) – this augment increases additional credits for Contract Killer when Garrote kills an unsuspecting enemy and loot chance and credit drop by 100% Garrote will suck all life and energy orbs as well as resources and credits into his coat for himself, range affects how far he can absorb into his coat.

2) Cardiac Strike – Garrote flicks small undetectable needles onto a target chest that links to Garrote's heart, which has two functions, Garrote can pinpoint the whereabouts of all enemy combatants through their cardiac arrhythmia in their heart which causes all surrounding enemies to be revealed on the map, as long as they haven’t been killed. When pressed again Garrote will pull out a heart made of void energy and crush it killing the enemy linked. 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 (number of needle) 6m (auto-target radius) 60m (targeting range) 90° (homing angle) 100 % ( puncture status chance)

3) Marked for Termination - Garrote can mark up to a certain amount of enemies when using Bullseye, you may fire within the mini wormhole hitting multiple targets with a single bullet, Also, when using Choke Out you can pull multiple enemies within your dimensional portals. Same results will accrue when using Cardiac Strike all revealed enemies up to the maximum that can be marked will be assassinated. Max marked enemies: 12 Energy per Mark cost: 2

4)   Out Gunned –  Garrote can pull out unique hidden weapons from within his trench coat: known as Void Equalizer, two handheld sawed-off shotguns which seem to be infinite in number, these two weapons cause slash damage. In Addition, when he uses Mark for Termination, each enemy's critical vital point is exposed when this ability is active. When he runs out of ammo he throws them down, which allows his allies to pick them up and use them at a cost of their own ammo. Each weapon comes with 10 ammo and Garrote may pull out a number of disposable firearms for Energy Drain: 3.5 s-1. When he’s finished using them all, his allies have 10 seconds before they disappear with a counter appearing on the hud. (Note: rescue targets can receive a weapon as well and unlike players, it will not disappear until he is extracted from the mission.)

• Hitting an enemy in the highlighted area causes the inflicted damage to be multiplied by 200% / 300% / 400% / 500%.
  • The damage multiplier is affected by Ability Strength.
  • Damage can also be increased by body-part multipliers such as the head or unprotected body parts.

3abfb89e204249977e163938243024bc.jpg

Edited by (PSN)MrDemigod81

First ability and ult seem like they should be reversed tbh. And choking them out could just incapacitate them ala: sleep status. You could further compliment it by making the choked-out targets invisible to their allies.

Scaling those Reaper guns sounds incredibly powerful, and really should be his ult. Maybe add a third gun to the arsenal, or a melee weapon with set auto-kill charges based on power strength? 

If I may be 100% honest, I didn't think I'd be too impressed when I looked at this thread, but you have some really clever and thought-out ideas here.

51 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

First ability and ult seem like they should be reversed tbh. And choking them out could just incapacitate them ala: sleep status. You could further compliment it by making the choked-out targets invisible to their allies.

Scaling those Reaper guns sounds incredibly powerful, and really should be his ult. Maybe add a third gun to the arsenal, or a melee weapon with set auto-kill charges based on power strength? 

If I may be 100% honest, I didn't think I'd be too impressed when I looked at this thread, but you have some really clever and thought-out ideas here.

Thank you for the constructive criticism I re-evaluated my post and put in consideration what you said and you're totally right, so I switch the one and four power artwork is coming soon. It normally takes me a week to finish a concept maybe even two an added a sight reduction two no witness. I tried to put as much thought into like my powers to synergize with each other and I really like making concept and mechanics that a different.

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...