The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas for the game

Frikula

Hello,first to say sorry for my english is very bad,but i hope can express my ideas.

1º I delete a riven mod for error,maybe can be good put a secure sistem for disolve mods,like WARNING you are preparing to disolve a riven/prime/rare mod ¿are you sure?

2º I have a problem with my centinels weapons,aometimes says me: you have the same mod in X weapon and cant put in on your primary/secondary/melee weapon,i go to take the other copy i have and say the same,i must go out,desequip the centinel weapon and put the mod,later equip the centinel weapon again and leave the game resolve automatically.Its so horrible and a waste of time.Please put a simbol in a corner of the mods have the centinels weapons equiped and we not have that trouble.

3º A lot of people i know not have spaces for weapons,and they must be delete some weapons of their arsenal,and later its a nightmare when they discover need X weaponf for build other Y weapon,and they must construct the X weapon again... ¿can be possible put a simbol or color in the weapon for know that X weapon can evolutioned in the Y weapon?

4º A lot of people too,need for xample X weapon of X pack in the store,but they not are disposed to expend "xxxx" platinum for only a weapon when they have the rest,¿can be possible like a League of Legends the possibility of discount in packs for X items when you have?.

Its like the Vault Prime,i like the syandanas prime,but i have the warframes and the weapons,¿for what i must pay a lot of money for items i have? ...¿not is possible do a pack only for cosmetics ar reduced price? like a Prime acces,only the cosmetics.Maybe can sell more and gain more money,i know a lot of people like buy only the cosmetics.

Thanks for reading,and i hope can understand me :)

16 hours ago, Frikula said:

2º I have a problem with my centinels weapons,aometimes says me: you have the same mod in X weapon and cant put in on your primary/secondary/melee weapon,i go to take the other copy i have and say the same,i must go out,desequip the centinel weapon and put the mod,later equip the centinel weapon again and leave the game resolve automatically.Its so horrible and a waste of time.Please put a simbol in a corner of the mods have the centinels weapons equiped and we not have that trouble.

This is also a problem when you have multiple copies of the same level mod and you use them across multiple weapons. When upgrading on, it will say mod has exceed cost of all the equipped weapons, eventhough I have multiples. For this reason I have several copies of mods of max level.

About the unvaults' cosmetics being purchasable separately, pretty much the entire community has been screaming for it for over a year. DE have completely ignored us on that request, with no sign of changing their minds. They would get more sales, that's for sure when you look at the number of people asking for separate packs. Even if they made it half the price, or even if they kept it full price with blueprints instead of built weapons and frames, people would be happy with that.. Yeah, not happening :(