Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zorens Make Me Feel Like A Hacker.

Volunterrorist

Pretty sure it's based off the attack speed of the weapon, so with maxed fury you go from the other side of the galaxy to even further beyond.
Now that I think about it, Volt's speed ability now increases your attack speed even more. So you can fly even farther than before...
SOMEBODY.PLEASE.TEST.THIS.NOW.

Totally understand what you(OP) mean, however... I kinda like it actually. Zorens aren't super powerful and I use them on my slow frames sometimes lol looking forward to Pressure Point buff for them though and wont complain if the flying bit gets taken away

Edited by 7.T.

Totally understand what you(OP) mean, however... I kinda like it actually. Zorens aren't super powerful and I use them on my slow frames sometimes lol looking forward to Pressure Point buff for them though

They don't have armor ignore last time I checked, so basic attacks will still suck unfortunately.

They don't have armor ignore last time I checked, so basic attacks will still suck unfortunately.

True, AI is basically a necessity atm but any boost would be welcome for the Zorens. I like them and I think most if not all of my favorite weapons aren't the strongest ones

Loki
Max Rush
Dual Zoren
Max Fury

Is basically a super sonic cannon 

Now with Volt's new speed buff... photon cannon? \ o /

You can try this with Fangs too, about the same effect but imo the weapons are a bit more usable. Just preference.

Edited by Aishi