The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

4 bugs to report

(PSN)BizarroMaximus

Well, as tittle:

1.-Game crash on Akkad, no reason aparently, reported to PSN support. (this happend like six times before TWW)

2.- Today, while doing a kuva syphon, in a mobile defense mission, after catching the kuva, after me cathing the last one, as the operator, i felt down (corpus map) and when i got back, i was not unable to return to the warframe, and i was inmortal. The squad conclude the mission, and after the countdown i returned to the ship.

3.-Raid LOR; when i'm the host, no matter the size of the squad, no enemies appear and the battey do not get out of the machine after the hack. (This was not a problem before TWW, i was always the host)

4.- Raid JV; Same, after the first fase with archwings, the same, no enemies in the first phase,(no need of them XD) nor the second, so we can not get antiserum injectors and no mission succcess. (This bug occur occasionally but in the elevator, not at the beggining of the second phase, same, this was not occur before TWW). 

I really hope you cn fix this. In the meantime i'm going to reset my modem, i hope this resolve the no enemies on the raids issue.

Thanks in advance.