Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was the Kohm or Ammo Case changed?

BalicBlackthorn

I pulled this out today and I swear the ammo capacity is waaaaay lower than it was. I used to almost never run out of the ammo on the thing, now I have a max ammo of 150 even with the carrier.

I'm leaning towards this actually being an issue with the ammo case ability itself not functioning and converting ammo drops. Anyone else experience this? If so I'll put up a bug report...

Are using the Twin Rogga? They use Shotgun Ammo instead of Pistol Ammo, that might be the case.

Its similar to a problem where primary weapons that used Sniper Ammo had their ammo pool almost depleted by explosive secondaries like the Angstrum. I think DE at first said that 'was intented', but later fixed it making the secondaries always use pistol ammo, but ammo pickups restoring only a small amount.

9 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Are using the Twin Rogga? They use Shotgun Ammo instead of Pistol Ammo, that might be the case.

Its similar to a problem where primary weapons that used Sniper Ammo had their ammo pool almost depleted by explosive secondaries like the Angstrum. I think DE at first said that 'was intented', but later fixed it making the secondaries always use pistol ammo, but ammo pickups restoring only a small amount.

Yep, I was in fact using the Twin Rogga.

Be nice if they fixed this bug, but now I know what is going on and how to avoid it. Thanks folks.