Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Riven help/tips please

(XBOX)R35T 1N PEACE

Question

Just finished the War Within and got a Riven mod. Only problem is that to unlock it i need to complete a solo interception, against lvl 30+  enemies, with a hobbled dragon key equipped...

I could do with tips regarding which tileset to do it on (could do with a small map)  and which Warframe and weapons to use. 

Thinking maybe a Chaos Nyx, or slow Nova, maybe CC Volt..i hear Banshee can be very good too.

Weapons wise, perhaps Tonkor, with Kulstar (the cluster rocket)  secondary..

Honestly i'm just not sure though, any tips would be appreciated, thanks in advance. 

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Myhon said:

Just go with frame that you like, it's easy, when you're solo towers capture very fast, i've done it with my "daily" loadout and it was easy

That's encouraging to hear, i've yet to try an interception solo. 

53 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

take slow nova and do interception in void is easy

I was thinking that might be the way to go, although due to the hobbled key i think i'd be unable to keep control of the tower by the at the end of the corridor by the standard spawn point. I can still win by just controlling 3 towers the majority of the time i hope?

42 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

i personally would recommend mesa

I hadn't thought to use Mesa, would be a fast way to clear any enemies from a tower though.. 

Just now, (Xbox One)R35T 1N PEACE said:

I hadn't thought to use Mesa, would be a fast way to clear any enemies from a tower though.. 

its great, if you use peacemaker right after you bulletjump you can soar through the air raining hell down from above (but not TOO above, as peacemaker cant aim straight down). granted the hobbled key will be a detriment to the bulletjump, but that just calls for a slide/roll just before for added speed.

I had this challenge and it took a couple of trys  to get it.

I used slow nova with max range, and went to Cerberus on Pluto.  

Novas worm hole works well with the open map, so the hobbled key doesn't become a big problem.  You can also use Molecular  Prime to slow down the enemy.   

1 hour ago, shiro.OoKami said:

I had this challenge and it took a couple of trys  to get it.

I used slow nova with max range, and went to Cerberus on Pluto.  

Novas worm hole works well with the open map, so the hobbled key doesn't become a big problem.  You can also use Molecular  Prime to slow down the enemy.   

I forgot about wormhole. That seals the deal regarding which Warframe to use then as she can slow them and navigate quickly still, thanks :-)