Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino's Is Ability Idea!

Saiyanjin1

You know what they should have done honestly to make it harder to use IS. They should have made it so what ever level you had of Steel Fiber that would have been the damage reduction you would be getting with IS.

(Kept it at 800 with 15 secs with no Steel Fiber for the average player until you add Steel Fiber for the reduction).

2 birds with one stone, Steel Fiber gets relevant again (was it ever?) and IS would get it's 100% back and it would force players to HAVE to use a mod slot up.

Also make it last at max 10-15 seconds with the cost 75-100.

(which further forces player to use mods such as Continuity, Flow and Streamline).

Less spam (by a whole damn lot) and players WILL have to use IS alittle more smart.

I think the devs REALLY don't want us to have the old IS back because it was abit to strong (Captain Obvious) but they never made it simply hard to get. (or cost a whole hell of alot more.)

My point exactly, people would have their invincibility right back as they asked for and it would cost alot more.

I'm amazed that people are STILL complaining even tho they would get the invincibility back.

Of course it would cost 2+ mod slots and alot of mod energy for invincibility.. It's THAT good (the devs seem to think so also).

make it toggle, use mana in something like 1 mana = 5/10/15/20 dmg absorb with a prohibition to fall under 100 or 25

or something like that

tbh we can throw billions of ideas but when we dont know what devs want from this ability we'll never get what we suggest

Edited by Pro3Display

Well, I HAD a good response. Anyway, making invicibility on a frame meant to draw everything's aggro too expensive leads to the invalidation of said frame. You have to ask 'Is it worth it? Or should I just draw aggro for a second, die, and then have someone pick me up once the danger is over?'.