Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Problems

MiMiren

I feel like picking up reactants takes more time than doing the mission objective itself. Not only that, if rng goes bad as it sometimes does, I end up with very few reactants even in endless missions.

After looking back, I honestly prefer the previous fissure "mini game". All we had to do was find a fissure, kill enemies that spawn around it and finish quickly. And if we received void traces at the end of doing that fissure just like how we are getting it after collecting 10 reactants it would be pretty good for everyone.

But my suggestion for now would be to just make reactant drop rate that is in exterminate mission a standard drop rate across the board. This "reactant mini game" is just that, a mini game, don't make it so annoying for the players. Don't make players stare into the sky looking for yellow balls because there aren't any dropping.

Another thing: There should always be one endless fissure and one short mission fissure. That way people who don't want to do endless don't have to go into endless missions if they want to do fissure in that moment.