Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Of each other soul" Kuria on Ceres

Basilisk1991

Alright so let me first open this up with a kudos to DE for actually going further than I was expecting with the remastering of Ceres and the Shipyard tileset. That being said I do have some concerns about Kurias after having a difficult time scanning the titular Kuria. Okay so to get into my explanation of the issue I had here's a screencap of the room in question before the remaster 

Spoiler

2ACF23E9275BFEA9ED32AF0A0C2C8147BB11F075

Along with a link to a video detailing how you'd scan this kuria pre-remaster. Now here's a pic of the room post remaster (Note the addition of walls on the left hand side) and where the Kuria is located for context's sake:

Spoiler

l2eDEcc.jpg

J4mlYQB.jpg

Now the main issue that I am having at the moment is that due to the new map geometry and the readjusted bounds of the map (I.E. where you can move around freely without fading to a black screen and being teleported back "To shore" as though you fell off a cliff.) scanning the kuria required me to bullet jump straight into the air from where I took the second screen capture and scanning it whilst bullet-gliding (Which was not fun in the slightest) instead of the previous method of just jumping over to it due to the boundary being a hairs length from the railing (seen in the lower left corner of the picture.)

Edited by Basilisk1991

Warframe0003.jpg

A friend of mine showed me this picture, although he took the worst picture he could have since his sentinel is in the way. But this kuria is now just floating in the air there's also another one that is really messed up

Warframe0001.jpg

Warframe0000.jpg

I don't actually know if it's in the third picture or not either I'm blind or his sentinel is covering it fully this time. But I guess DE forgot about changing the tileset would also mess with the kuria here

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker