Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR18 to19 test bugs

(PSN)RiptideV10

Melee attack is disabled after falling off (occurs rarely and unsure of the requirements of triggering this bug) 

Enemies are alerted : if you melee a wall or just for some unknown reason , not to mention,they can spot you HALF WAY ACROSS THE MAP

Automatic fails when you fail the map : Enemies straight away detects you before you even move. 

I've attempted this test for more than 30 times.... Please look into for I only passed 3 times out of luck.... 

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually just recently finished this test myself. I have experienced most the issues you've brought up. Though a pain i can only recommend you keep trying (took me about 3 attempts to qualify in practice i did about 20) try to use a melee weapon with range ( throwing melee ). When i tried using conventional weapons ( nikana, fang, ceramic dagger. ) i was having a very hard time with enemies  noticing me (especially off of re spawn when the fist grenier is looking at the spawn point). The only way i was able to finish was by putting on glaive prime with primed reach and throwing it at all the enemies. Take your time to avoid falling off  (there's no time limit)

I wish you luck