Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eris Kuva farming ( Flood )

Col_Helghan

Dear DE, I don´t know whose bright idea was to make Kuva spawn at Eris, but that´s the least of our problems in this topic.

What I will talk about here in specific is Kuva Flood missions. On ERIS.

Okay, let´s begin. 

1. Kuva Flood missions are already somewhat hard if the team doesn´t know what they are doing. The main problem here is where it spawns.

Siphons aren´t exactly known for spawning in the most convenient rooms for us. On Grineer / Corpus tilesets, it´s bearable.

On Eris, not even one bit. Kuva Siphons spawn in the most ridiculous places such as narrow hallways and corridors of which, most are blocked by infested stuff and whatnot. By stuff I don´t mean enemies.

This wouldn´t really be a serious problem were it not for a S#&$load of Infested + Kuva enemies + Guardians + Juggernaut ( if your team is $&*&*#(%& enough to spawn one ) which, conveniently block the entirety of the damn hallways and corridors.

2. Kuva clouds are kind of hard to see when there is S#&$storm of enemies blasting around, along your allies, and some other stuff going on.

Now, we all know how Kuva clouds look like, right ? Black / red-ish clouds with red dots inside of them.

Okay, let´s move on. Problem is connected to the one above, infested tilesets are all RED.         DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Besides, this all makes it harder when there are loads of mobs around you, blocking the pathway, killing each other, lots of effects on the screen.

TL;DR - Either remove Kuva Flood missions from Eris completely or up the reward it gives. These missions are not challenging as in some Sorties, they are just plain nasty.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I agree the clouds tend to be difficult to see with the red background. The is a corridor where it spawns and it get absolutely crowded.

Also there are some quite clever tennos who bring red energy for frost or a mirage that just fills the hole place with simulor. 

Sorry to hear you had the misfortune of playing with such people. Add that to my list, makes it even worse. Something really needs to be done about Eris Kuva missions. Especially Flood ones. 

Edited by Zealotux

14 hours ago, Zealotux said:

Sorry to hear you had the misfortune of playing with such people. Add that to my list, makes it even worse. Something really needs to be done about Eris Kuva missions. Especially Flood ones. 

At least it could be really visible, it wouldnt change the mission that much.