The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance Issue After U19.4.2.1

iKeiith

I'm getting huge frame rate drops during Mission and it stays that way even after the mission is done. When I first logged into the game, everything is smooth like it usually is. I've only tried earth missions, but I know it's not a problem on my hardware. There's something wrong with the game itself. We need a hotfix here!

The frame rate drop makes the game unplayable, IMHO.

Edited by iKeiith

Same problem here, the game would run at a smooth constant 60fps before the update and now i drop down to 3 fps, which is unplayable.

There seems to be some kind of a memory leak after some time in the game.

Edited by Ushushe

I guess everybody else's rig is just too good to notice the slow down in FPS eh? We need more people to comment on this! Me, My Brother , and my 2 other friends are experiencing this problem. All of which is using middle class PC Rig. We need help here please! Not being able to play frustrates me so much, Warframe is my only way of stress relieve.

I'm having this issue also. My system is afflicted with the Pascal Bug. Before this patch after playing the game ~5 hours in the same mission type (hydron, sedna) i would go from 60fps stable with 0 dips @1600P (DSR) to 30-40 fps with dips below that. Restarting warframe didn't fix the problem, only restarting the whole system fixed it. Since this patch if I'm in any mission I'm lucky to be averaging 40fps even on a fresh boot. Cpu load is <20% and gpu load is <50% when this is happening so i have no idea whats happening.

System Specs -

Dell Precision R5500

Windows 10 Professional

Dual Xeon X5687 CPU's

48GB Registered DDR3-1333

Geforce 1070 Founders Edition With Max Boost Clock of 2088MHZ

Warframe is running at 2560x1600 DSR on a 1920x1200 monitor at 60HZ/VSYNC, with AA, blur and motion blur disabled and all other settings maxed out.

A run on Sedna, GPU Clocked itself all the way back down to stock speeds, it was as low as 20% load, cpu was at 15% load and my framerate was only 36FPS.

Edited by klmx

I have a High end PC and I couldnt manage a constant 60 fps in Warframe BEFORE the updates. I always dip down to 30 to mid 40s with groups. Even solo I barely hit a little over a 100 fps. 

My Specs:

Asus Z170-A Mobo

Intel Core i7 6700k

EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC

8gb Corsair Vengeance RAM

Can confirm, FPS drops happen to me as well. Settings don't matter (tired on max, medium, low). Typically I don't get frame drops unless in a void fissure with tons of units and particles. Now the frame drops strike suddenly and it seems to affect only certain places. The biggest plunge I had was on eris mobile defense infested ship in two particular places. As I turned the camera there, frames started dropping to around 20. Turn my back and it's gone. I'm no expert but I never had this issue before. If this is a new feature for high-end PCs with some advanced lighting technology or something please give us an option to disable it.

Win 7 64 bit, i3-4330 2x 3.50GHz, MSI GTX 750Ti, 8GB RAM