Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 9 mission

Vladmorik

How.. has this mission remained this way for so long? First, it's not a stealth mission. You're given nothing but a melee, that's not how stealth works. Bow, throwing knives, melee, corners to hide behind, cover to use.. that's how stealth works. So it doesn't represent the actual subject matter too much. Second, the enemies are capable of spotting you instantly upon respawn if you get unlucky and get caught at any point, resulting in an infinite loop of being immediately failed. I spawned back in, took a moment to look for the enemies- literally two seconds mind you, and the guy at the -very- far end of the map spotted me and instantly failed it. I've aced every single mastery mission up to this point, and have done 100% no detection spy missions over a dozen times, just because I enjoy it. This is a very poor example of a stealth mission and its normal environment.

Anyway, feed back is feed back. I imagine others have gotten through -without- this bad luck, but the above is all completely possible, considering it happened to me quite literally as described above, and now I need to wait 24 hours to do it again.

22 minutes ago, Vladmorik said:

How.. has this mission remained this way for so long? First, it's not a stealth mission. You're given nothing but a melee, that's not how stealth works. Bow, throwing knives, melee, corners to hide behind, cover to use.. that's how stealth works. So it doesn't represent the actual subject matter too much. Second, the enemies are capable of spotting you instantly upon respawn if you get unlucky and get caught at any point, resulting in an infinite loop of being immediately failed. I spawned back in, took a moment to look for the enemies- literally two seconds mind you, and the guy at the -very- far end of the map spotted me and instantly failed it. I've aced every single mastery mission up to this point, and have done 100% no detection spy missions over a dozen times, just because I enjoy it. This is a very poor example of a stealth mission and its normal environment.

Anyway, feed back is feed back. I imagine others have gotten through -without- this bad luck, but the above is all completely possible, considering it happened to me quite literally as described above, and now I need to wait 24 hours to do it again.

Do make sure you use the practice room in the relay, Simaris's place, it'll save you weeks of 24 hour waiting.

New problem arose. Now getting detected instantly on respawn with no wait timer, using Glaive as a thrown weapon did not help at all in the very least, and now it is telling me my account info is incorrect. This mission is literally so broken it somehow locked me out of my account. The hell am I supposed to do at this point?

Edit: Yet, for some reason, it didn't log me out of the -forums-. I can't log in to the site, or the game, but it left me logged in here.

Edited by Vladmorik