Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some chalanges or mini missions are impossible to complete

Agentcheese

as the title suggests there are some challenges that the game presents to you that are impossible to complete.

for instance I recently came across a pistol master challenge while playing an arch-wing alert.

and I couldn't do it since you can't equip a pistol in the arch-wing mode. 

Another challenge I got was to hack an alarm system on earth. since it wasn't a spy mission there were no alarms.

now before i just end my topic here there one other challenge I recommend changing.

the first is the stealth challenge when facing infested. since the infested can't be tricked by turning off the alarms the only reliable way I found of doing it was shooting crawlers out from under their ospreys.

this can be a bit of a pain. 

anyway that's all. I hope the pistol challenges get removed in arch-wing soon so I can level up my arch-wings and arch-guns.

4 minutes ago, Agentcheese said:

he first is the stealth challenge when facing infested. since the infested can't be tricked by turning off the alarms the only reliable way I found of doing it was shooting crawlers out from under their ospreys.

this can be a bit of a pain.

Put them to sleep with Ivara's Sleep Arrow. Hit them with Radial Blind. Melee spam the Broodmothers. Any kind of hard CC that stunlocks will count as a stealth kill.

The Master Challenges are completely random and don't provide much of an Affinity Boost anyway.

3 minutes ago, Nocam said:

Put them to sleep with Ivara's Sleep Arrow. Hit them with Radial Blind. Melee spam the Broodmothers. Any kind of hard CC that stunlocks will count as a stealth kill.

The Master Challenges are completely random and don't provide much of an Affinity Boost anyway.

I didn't think of using a sleep arrow since I've hardly used Ivrara. but as you said they are randomly generated so If I went and picked Ivrara I would have most likely gotten speed kill.

as for the challenges not providing much affinity that's sort of true. i do enjoy the nice 10000 affinity boost they give you when you complete a longer one like pistol master with a booster on though.