The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Galatea, Neptune capture bug

StrategicDeciever

Galatea is currently occupied by the Grinner, but the capture mission is supposed to be for the Corpus. I think this is the cause of my bug, but I don't know the fix.

The problem is that when I start the mission on Galatea, there's no capture target, so I can't complete the mission. I haven't completed the location yet, so I can't move any further into Neptune, either. Switching playing mode from public to private, etc. doesn't help, and neither does logging out and logging back in.

Same issue here.  I tried an Alert mission there but it didn't grant access to the next location.

3 hours ago, StrategicDeciever said:

So to everyone who's having the same problem, I haven't found a fix but I've found a work around. If you do a void relic mission instead of the normal mission (provided it's available), then it will count the level as completed and grant access to the next locations.

Do you mean on listed under Void Fissures?  I don't see one listed right now for Galatea :(

Guys that's the point pay attention to what lotus says  u have TO FIND the TARGET

EDIT:I was wrong every youtube video i watched about this mission had the target highlighted on the map it must be a bug i hope someone will see this

Edited by AppleLoL

13 hours ago, YasharF said:

Same issue here.  I tried an Alert mission there but it didn't grant access to the next location.

Do you mean on listed under Void Fissures?  I don't see one listed right now for Galatea :(

Yeah, I meant the void fissures. It's purely luck whether you're playing at the time one is going on, though, which is why I'm still hoping for a fix