Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salvage Missions need heavy tweaking.

Olianu

I feel that there's a lot lacking to be desired for this mission.  Allow me to start by stating the tile set is completely confusing.  I fell down, and could not find the path to return to node(s) A and B, allowing them to get destroyed.  After a revive, and two saves by an wonderful friend I finally figured out what to do, the instructions are very much unclear.  The anti-serum (not sure if that's what it's called) being a one per tenno that picks it up combined with how little the resource drops is a horrible way to function.  Then we have the corrosion, I thought and how it reads is it will take time for it to build up and get progressively worse on your armor.  What I was introduced to was so long as I did not have a protective bubble around me caused by the vaporizers, it will instantly trash you as a player in 10 seconds by the surroundings.  I'm fine with a difficulty curve.  I'm fine with there being a punishment for not keeping the support systems sustained, but as it stands the mission is nothing but misery.

Then the coups de grâce, we have the fact that we went four waves for a metal auger.  This is a nail in the coffin for this mission type for me getting not only almost 30 minutes of frustrating keep C alive, but doing all of that work and effort for a COMMON DROP that I could have gotten from Saturn survival, or an interception, or an excavation makes this stage feel not worth it.  With Nidus being the major reason to do this mission (the minor being able to get three relics in a row,) I would suggest that his parts should be guaranteed to drop at rotation C rather than having to fight for an already thick soupy mess that is the rest of the rotation C loot rewards.  Or if that's not the way to go, move Nidus to be in all infested unlimited modes so there would be a sense of consistency to trying to build him.