Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Salvage

DepressiveOgre

A few suggestions:

There is nothing intuitive about the mission design. I ended up downing four times before figuring it out and there weren't enough enemies spawning to continue anyway.

Too many drops! Seriously we don't need two different drops from enemies that don't even spawn. I like the idea of survival mixed with interception but this is just clunky and weird.

Why do we have to simultaneously babysit four different objectives that require resources that don't drop from enemies that don't spawn? It's impossible to get your team to stick to their own points unless you're in a call with them. It's really not fun to play solo.

My suggestions would be to make it one drop instead of two, remove that central panel entirely and add its function to the other points, and increase enemy spawn rates significantly. Also when enemies do spawn the pathing in the new tiles sometimes prevents them from even dropping down to where you're even playing so you're getting even less of the resource that doesn't drop. 

ALSO WHAT ARE THESE REWARDS? WHY IS VITALITY A REWARD IN A POST-WAR WITHIN MISSION TYPE? Give us some rare mods or 200 endo a wave or something but please not a vitality. It's insulting, honestly. We've had to progress so far into the game to get this mission unlocked and we're being given the most basic mod in the game in the new mission type instead of anything useful. Even if it's just mods we'll trade to new players to help them out, please give us something useful instead of Vitality. 

I agree, one of the *biggest* parts of this mission that added to the already confusing mess was the fact that enemies were dropping all sorts of new weird items. What are these green balls they drop? Oh they're serum fragments.. or something... Oh, those don't activate the vaporizers... What are these blue boxes they drop? Oh, these *do* activate the vaporizers...

At the end of the mission I kept all those serum fragment things as a resource type item, so I guess they have nothing to do with the actual mission as it's going? It would've been less confusing if instead of glowing green balls these items had the old type of 'puck' resource model, at least until they make a "Serum Injector Fragment" model... The whole mission is so confusing, buggy, & annoying.