Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Map Bugs/glitches I Found

Slaskia

Just a couple of map bugs/glitches I found while doing missions. Both were found on the Grineer Galleon tileset. I wanted to put these in one of Kinperor's feedback threads, but I couldn't find one for the Galleon tileset (if you have one Kinperor, please let me know :)).

#1: broken mesh/texture

264jj94.jpg

This may have been already fixed in the last update as I took this screeny before then. If so, this one can be ignored.

#2: opening red door

66kc3m.jpg

Since the last update, the Galleon's have a chance to have side paths now. Unfortunately, the red doors blocking the way to extraction don't seem to realize they are not supposed to open before the objective is complete. Note: I have not checked to see if I could actually leave before the objective was completed.

I also had one for the Void, but the screen shot didn't turn out right (it was a walkthrough railing): next time I do a Void run I'll try to take another one.

Edited by Slaskia

Not yet, I should really get onto that one soon, I have some pics stashed but I didn't get the time to edit them proper.

Just a piece of advice in the future, try not to be too close to whatever's the bug you found, it helps recognizing the tile where the problem is located. Perspective is more important than details for screenshots in general.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.  Tbh though I don't know yet if the red door issue is just with one room or any room they are connected to (only encountered it twice so far and I wasn't paying much attention the first time).  I'll likely be doing more runs on those tilesets today anyway, so I'll find out.