Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any clans or alliances looking for A custom made emblem?

MistaBurnsTM

Question

Any clans or alliances looking for a custom made emblem?
I am A Graphic Designer and could bring to life the ideas that you have. I have been A graphic designer A little over 2 years. I am listed as the "Go-To" designer on the largest warframe group on Facebook (Warframe Xbox One): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1649846585229766/ 
I have done design work for clans of all different sizes. If you are interested in seeing some of my work feel free to check out either my Facebook Page or Portfolio.
Feel free to contact me by Facebook or Message me on this forum. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MistaBurnsTM   
Portfolio: https://mistaburnstm.carbonmade.com/ 

7 answers to this question

Your work looks good. Just wanted to bring a typo to your attention in your portfolio.

(These designs match there requests they do not show the highest level of my work)

Should be their.

I have a clan that may need an emblem done. I'll talk to the other warlords and let you know.

With so many Graphic Designers in this community that are willing to do work for platinum or free, I'd find it hard for fellow Tenno to want to pay actual money. No offense but I ran a free logos campaign 2 years ago and made close to 100 clan/alliance emblems free and I've seen numerous posts similar since. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

With so many Graphic Designers in this community that are willing to do work for platinum or free, I'd find it hard for fellow Tenno to want to pay actual money. No offense but I ran a free logos campaign 2 years ago and made close to 100 clan/alliance emblems free and I've seen numerous posts similar since. 

I would work for platinum however I need to get my mastery rank up because I am just getting back into this game. I understand what your saying, its cool you designed all of those emblems for people. However I have a reputation behind me and I am not just a designer for warframe. I do personal logos / youtube channel arts and much more than just warframe emblems. I appreciate your input .

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Thanks, it has been fixed :D 
When ever your ready I am here

15 minutes ago, MistaBurnsTM said:

I would work for platinum however I need to get my mastery rank up because I am just getting back into this game. I understand what your saying, its cool you designed all of those emblems for people. However I have a reputation behind me and I am not just a designer for warframe. I do personal logos / youtube channel arts and much more than just warframe emblems. I appreciate your input .

I understand having a reputation as I have done layout designs for magazines, posters, designed snowboards for Burton as well as many small business branding. I've done a few social media art but those are just in between real design jobs. Trading mastery can be obtained in a matter of two days so I would imagine that you would start pricing that way once MR2 is obtained. I wish you all the best, but I don't think any Tenno will want to spend $20-$50 on a logo they could get from another designer for 100p (less than $10 in plat) especially when you consider they will need to fork over 150p just to submit it. 

This is like seeing a flood of "WTS Lex Prime set 50p" and you say "WTS Lex prime set 400p, but mine has the "reputation""