Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Squad Finding

ZahielTheDreamer

Question

Hi there. So to preface, I've been playing Warframe on and off on the PC for over two years, but I recently got an Xbox One S as a holiday gift, and downloaded Warframe first off, of course! 

I love it, it's been working great, I'm now on Phobos - but for the last two days I've been utterly unable to find a squad on the Xbox, no matter what. Like, it can say loads of them are open, whatever, but I can't connect to a squad. It keeps me on the waiting for players bit forever until I cancel it. Restarting Xbox doesn't help, restarting router doesn't help, I don't have a strict nat or anything else, I was just wondering if maybe I'd missed something. Because it was working fine until a couple of days ago, so it was working for about a week with no issues whatsoever. Nothing has changed on my end. Thanks for any help.

6 answers to this question

Try changing your ping limit to "no limit"

Even with that change though, I have always experienced times where it wont connect to any squad. (I will look at a node and see 45+ open squads, it will hang on finding players then just start a public match. No one will ever join no matter how long you wait) It just happens every now and then. My suggestion is when you see this happening, go to the recruiting channel in chat and find people posting for that alert/node and join that way.