Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oticor riven build: pls help :(

Yakhul

Question

Opticor is my favorite weapon in Warframe. And when i saw that its riven disposition is strong, i was even happier. A few days back i got my hands on an Opticor Riven that is pretty nice, was missing 1 more stat to make it perfect for what im trying to do, but it is enough i suppose. However, i cant bring myself to make it work properly. Currently my Opticor riven build is this one:

limBXIY.jpg

All mods are maxed out. The one behind the riven is a maxed Serration BTW.

I love this riven, it gives the Opticor even more damage and increases the charge for that sweet shot. However, this is missing something: More Fire rate and punch through. The mods i am currently playing with are the dual stat elemental and Piercing Caliber. Been playing also with mods like Shred and Metal Auger, but i cannot come to a conclusion on what should be best.

Any help i will greatly appreciate it. I love this gun and i would like to make it super good for any type of situation.

4 answers to this question

Whats there to do? If you want a better riven, farm kuva and reroll it (You can keep the old one if  you like it better than the new)

I'd personally put on 90% dmg mods instead of dualstats because im not a big fan of status,

Primed Cryo rounds is great for damage (165% dmg for 9 points, compared to 90% damage for 6 for normal elementals) but the mod costs ~75-80p and could mess with your elemental combo (If you prefer corrosive over all)

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)freakytiki3 said:

don't know how it could get any better besides replacing 60% elementals with 90%

^This.

That's a pretty damn good pull for opticor. Thanks to the change to the system, you can now safely reroll it for a try at a better version.... but let's face it, the chances of pulling a better one are slim to none.