Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neo S5 and Axi E1 Relic drop places?

Dragonightx

Question

So, where do

Neo S5 and Axi E1 Relics drop the most? I can't find any and I would really like to get Ember Prime

Neo S5 = Neuroptics

Axi E1 = Blueprint

Thanks in advance

Edit: Axi E1s are more important. I would like to know a location more specialized for this.

Edited by Dragonightx

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ubern00ber88 said:

Maybe for the neo but I don't see e1 in the xini drop table and the codex doesnt list it as a drop source

he asked for both and i gave him possible drop locations where i 100% found them but i prefer kala-azar because i can easly solo 20 rounds there without riven moded weapons

23 hours ago, Devinee said:

he asked for both and i gave him possible drop locations where i 100% found them but i prefer kala-azar because i can easly solo 20 rounds there without riven moded weapons

I'm probably going to try Kala myself as I had been running xini with a few friends for axi g1s due to the smaller drop table. We hadnt gotten a single e1 there yet and I was looking for better means to try and acquire it.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Ubern00ber88 said:

I'm probably going to try Kala myself as I had been running xini with a few friends for axi g1s due to the smaller drop table. We hadnt gotten a single e1 there yet and I was looking for better means to try and acquire it.

kala drops e1 got 2 in one run other locations with b/c rotation drops would be 

Sedna  Hydron
Lua  Stöfler
Kuva Fortress  Tamu
Neptune  Proteus
Void  Belenus
Pluto

Outer Terminus

if you dislike infested. All maps are defense. Not sure why people say Hieracon is a good place because e1 only exists in c rotation there

6 minutes ago, Devinee said:

kala drops e1 got 2 in one run other locations with b/c rotation drops would be 

Sedna  Hydron
Lua  Stöfler
Kuva Fortress  Tamu
Neptune  Proteus
Void  Belenus
Pluto

Outer Terminus

if you dislike infested. All maps are defense. Not sure why people say Hieracon is a good place because e1 only exists in c rotation there

People tend to run Hieracon because they feel you can get through rotations faster to try and get the loot they want. I dislike it because I dislike excavation and the dilluted drop table.

As fir kala I think there has been some miscommunication. I thought you were originally saying Xini dropped BOTh the neo and axi relic needed. I was never questioning Kala as a viable drop spurce. I apologize for that.