Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Control Change

Parrow89

Hey everyone up until the 8.3 patch I could use my left thumbstick to toggle sprint. Since then it's now a push and hold (hard to do when you're moving forward) with a regular click being tumble. I could care less for roll/tumble could I please get my sprint toggle back? It's more comfortable playing that way.

8.3 did reset all controls to default, yes. i saw that too, but not until i logged in and immediately started farming xini for the banshee helmet again.. needless to say i was out at wave 5.

now, i don't use a gamepad or controller or joystick or any of that, but i use a 5 button mouse and i've been using mouse 4 (back in browsers) for sprint (hold to sprint and click to roll - also works with zoom/aim tumble, etc)..

mouse 5 (forward in browser) for block.

wheel mouse (button 3) i set to toggle crouch so i don't have to hold ctrl, but hitting ctrl to slide isn't a big deal for me since i'm not using shift.

anyway, sorry for the randomness, i have ADD. in short, yes controls were reset to default as it seems a couple minor ones were possibly changed. this was to prevent the use of multiple abilities tied to the same control key.

• 2 weeks later...