Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

THIS BUG HAPPEND TO ME TOO its been 4 f***ing  days and still have no idea what to do , i asked in chat and they said its a bug so i decided to come here and report for this , MartinnyZUZU pls tell me if this thing he told u works

OK, so now im a bit frustrated about this quest not being able to give me chroma signal.

I already got the chroma mark BP. But, unfortunately this quest skip the part where i can get the chroma signal that is important to craft the chroma mark 

so that i can progress and finish the quest. I've been stuck since im MR5 and now im MR 7 and it seems the hotfix doesnt fix my problem. 

For screenshots:

http://imgur.com/QEMKixw

http://imgur.com/qPG80Pc

http://imgur.com/UtGkHFC

Please fix this as soon as possible since the game would be boring if i couldnt continue to other planet ^^. THX

Edited by KingJia

3 hours ago, fadylaz said:

THIS BUG HAPPEND TO ME TOO its been 4 f***ing  days and still have no idea what to do , i asked in chat and they said its a bug so i decided to come here and report for this , MartinnyZUZU pls tell me if this thing he told u works

@fadylaz It's not work for me . :facepalm:

Edited by MartinnyZUZU

I was in the middle of the quest and had just made the scorch marker when the dialogs for lotus and cepharon started all playing at once and then the quest completed itself. I got the beacon complete, but the quest restarted and I can't talk to cepharon in the relay again to actually complete it.

Codex said i completed the whole quest. But i havent. it auto complete after i crafted the beacon. It asked me to revisit the derelict but when i was about to do so it cancelld the mission and now the quest appears on my navigation and codex said i completed. So the attempted agn but i cant talk to simaris. I need help!

6 hours ago, dancingplatypus said:

Alright.  Got it to work.  Here's how:

1. Set options to "Invite only"
2. Invite the user having this bug
3. I started the corpus siege on Dione (there are two mission available and picking the regular mission did not work)
4. Alt-F4 while the animation of the ships flying to the planet is playing.

The other user got kicked back to the multiplayer menu and when they went to Saturn, it looks like the mission node was already accomplished.  They have access to Cassini and to Telesto.

Thanks for the tip.  I'm happy I was finally able to help the user.

it didnt work for me

I recently undertook The New Strange quest and after I got to the end where I had to craft something to confront (Chroma I'm assuming) the game glitched and instantly completed the quest for me. However, I never received the Chroma Blueprint but I do have his Neuroptics. I continue to receive notifications from the Star Chart to talk with Cephalon Simaris for the quest but he has no option to discuss the quest when I visit him.

Also, the Orokin Derlict is bugged for me. No keys are required for me or my friend to run the Missions. We can literally farm Lephantis to our heart's content at the moment, which we're not because I don't want to be banned for exploiting anything (plus I want to EARN my Nekros). I don't know if this is happening to everyone else, but I can't do anything in the Derlict until it's fixed (for integrity reasons).

I'm in exactly the same place as you. Just finished the mission, received no blueprint as a reward. I wonder if partnering with someone who hasn't yet completed the quest will give another chance to get something out of it. Either way it would be nice to get an official response considering so many are having similar issues with this quest.

Edited by doublenought7